• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little help? [With a Quest]

M

Miraeyu

Hello, I was wondering if a veteran on this server can help me kill 5 overseers and 2 minions in the Exodus Dungeon? I'm doing it for a quest, and I can't solo it. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

M

Miraeyu

I'm still available today in case anyone can help me out... Please post here and I'll get back as soon as possible. I refresh the forum page often. Thanks!

Kayhynn

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I work all day unfortunately, or I'd be glad to help you out.

M

Miraeyu

That's ok. I could wait until you have time, if you still can.

If someone else wants to help, that would be great too. :thumbsup:

Edit: I'll post on this board if I ever finished the quest. Otherwise, all help is appreciated.

M

Maj

Hi'
Just wondering if you still need help? I got a couple minutes now if you are on.

M

Miraeyu

Hi, yes let me log on right now. My in-game name is Myrzaex, and I'm in the Japanese town at the bank. Thanks!

M

Maj

Where are you? I am at EXodus Dungeoun entrance with the fire elementals.

M

Miraeyu

I can't find it... I'm lost. I went southwest.

Someone told me it was by the Honor moongate.

Update: I'm back at the Honor moongate. Where do I go from here?

M

Maj

I dun know bout honor, I go thru compassion. Meet you at compassion.

M

Miraeyu

Can you rez? I don't know if there are any healers around here. I'll just try to find one though.

Ok, I had rezzed and come back, but I died again. How did you enter the dungeon?

M

Maj

ya can rez, waiting for you to show. I aint a necro so cant see you. FYI your body just turned to bones >.<

Yo just come back to your body, if your body decays and you have to gear up again, I wont have any time left to help you.

M

Maj

you went up the stairs, I went under :/

Just come as a ghost so I can rez. You didnt insure your stuff so it prolly gonna decay if it hasnt already.

M

Miraeyu

I'm inside! I went southwest. There is a monster blocking my way though.

Don't worry about my stuff.

Hmm, yeah it looks like I have to damage them. Thanks for the help, I know you have to go. I'll just buy a weapon then and wait for more help. ><

M

Maj

Now you know how to get inside, good luck with your quest. I got to get ready for work so can't help you finish. Take care.

M

Miraeyu

Alright, good luck and thanks for the help! If no one else helps me out maybe you can later?

Ok, can anyone else help me out here? All I need to do is to kill 5 Exodus Overseers and 2 Exodus Minions... My in-game name is Myrzaex and I'm training in the tokuno desert north of the town on orcs...

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I can help you if you still need assistance.

Post here I will be around most of the day...if you have icq

375-057-142