• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) A little help needed with a signature pic.....

• Thread starter Victoria Navarre
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
V

Victoria Navarre

I have been wanting to make a signature for my character,Victoria,for a while now,but the problem is,all the pics I find for female warrior,female paladin and the like all show a barely-dressed woman holding a sword with a "come-hither" look... rolleyes:

So I ask the community,will you help me in this endeavor to find a worthy pic to base a signature on? And for goodness sakes,let her be fully dressed :p

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Hard to find images where a female warrior/fighter doesn't appear to hold that "come-hither" look. That look goes along with strong women I think, and doesn't always mean "come-hither" but rather "come-closer so I can drive my sword through you" ;)

Here's a few I found. Not sure if you'll find one here to suit your character's personality but it gives you a starting point I think.

And you could always look up images of my all time favorite person living or dead:

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

^HAWT^

^ HAWT ^ Angels can be pally's I think :p.

OK so shes not a pally but its cute.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Damn you have satisfied my need to Google stuff! Heres more.

^Umm... Maybe crop the sexy thigh action?^

V

Victoria Navarre

Nice pics all :D I am torn between this one....​

and this one....​

V

Victoria Navarre

Damn you have satisfied my need to Google stuff! Heres more.

I like the pic here...but I just don't like what the cape is doing. I would try to crop out most of the cape...but I am not sure if that would leave much on the pic left.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

It doesn't look to bad cropped.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Between the two faces that you like, I like the bottom one better. But that's just cause I'm being biased :lol:

V

Victoria Navarre

Between the two faces that you like, I like the bottom one better. But that's just cause I'm being biased :lol:
I am making a siggy from both pics(and the one with the cape and I'll post them all here as soon as I am done with it,and done with my cafe-world cooking)

V

Victoria Navarre

I favor the one riding the horse. All are nice tho.

Lets see if I remember which link to put here.....theres like 4-5 different ones on PB.

Edit: Whats the size limits on a signature here? That may be a bit large.

2nd attempt​

V

Victoria Navarre

This may be the one I'll end up using because it is small enough to fit within the rules of this forum here. :) Thanks everyone that posted with pics.

Giggles

Wielder of Ebil Cookies
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
OOOO I like both of the bottom two a lot. I don't think the horse one turned out to good, but the other two yea. They look very nice.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This may be the one I'll end up using because it is small enough to fit within the rules of this forum here. :) Thanks everyone that posted with pics.
600 by 125 pixels or 50.0 KB (whichever is smaller) is the sig limitations. Currenty the one above is outside those limits. 442 by 136 pixels, weighing 65.19 KB. You'd have to do a bit of editing before you can use that one. I'd be happy to toss it in photoshop and shrink it down for you, but I won't be home from work for roughly 10 1/2 hours.

C

CatLord

Great Sigs!!!

Are the Hedge Knights the old defenders of Skara Brae?
I learnt there were old knights assigned with the task of defending it.
That is why I asked no RBG should be sent to Skara until we learnt more about this.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A hedge knight is a knight owing fealty to no leige lord. They tended to travel the lands doing great deeds in the hopes of capturing the eye of a leige who would take them into their employ.

Very nice sig.

lil debi

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Excellent choice on the sig Victoria. Looks great :thumbup1:

I still favor the horse one even not on a Sig

V

Victoria Navarre

Great Sigs!!!

That is why I asked no RBG should be sent to Skara until we learnt more about this.
As far as RP goes,I would consider Skara to be open for anyone,or any guild to use it as a base of operations. I only have that tag in my signature because I have always liked Skara and now with Aedon selling me a keep thats close to that city,it's a perfect fit.

B

Beleg Megil

Great Sigs!!!

Rangers of the Heart defend/adopted Skara. I think they are on a brief hiatus right now, Alyssia is not feeling well. Fiona Kannath and Faris Solic are the other most active members. They don't use Stratics much as far as I know.

V

Victoria Navarre

Rangers of the Heart defend/adopted Skara. I think they are on a brief hiatus right now, Alyssia is not feeling well. Fiona Kannath and Faris Solic are the other most active members. They don't use Stratics much as far as I know.
I do not wish to step on any toes for anyone rp'ing any type of dominion with Skara. My only "claim" is that Victoria is a citizen that lives on the outskirts of that city's provence.Rangers of the Heart adoption of Skara would make the most sense anyway...ranger guild,ranger-centric town. As Aedon says...hedge knights are wanderers in the land seeking any employment that they may find.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hedge knights are wanderers in the land seeking any employment that they may find.
Perfect! I need someone who can trim my hedges. Just once or twice a week. I don't live to far from Skara. Maybe we can work out some sort of arrangement?

C

CatLord

Exactly Victoria, baby steps and no stepping on anyone, we have much to learn about Catskills unique History.... and so we learnt the name of the elusive Rangers of Skara...

cool.

Next step... contacting them...

*adds to the list*

Thank you...

V

Victoria Navarre

Perfect! I need someone who can trim my hedges. Just once or twice a week. I don't live to far from Skara. Maybe we can work out some sort of arrangement?
Sure! Let me get my favorite "trimmer". Yes this will do nicely. *starts to swing a "blaze of death" halbard at the hedges*.....uhhh....oh *smells smoke and runs off*