• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A little birdie told me......

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
that it is the Sneaky Sleather's .......er Mama Faith's Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Sneaky Sleather.....er Mama Faith! Don't cause too much trouble.

:grouphug:

WildStar

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That dang little birdie! Where's my BB gun when I need it? *grin* I'm to the age where I measure in decades and percentages of centuries. Thank you guys. I appreciate my UO friends more than you can imagine. *curtsy*

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hehe, Happy Birthday Mama Faith from Mama 2.

Can't wait to give you a real hug soon!!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Woo hoo!

Happy birthday, Mama-san!

May the sake, wine, or other assorted alcoholic beverages never run out! Much happiness, success, love and laughter to you and yours! :thumbup:

B

Bucko the Kid

Happy Birthday Mama Faith!

As a wise man once said to me.... A Gentleman never remembers the year in which a Lady was born but he always remembers the day.

Bucko the Kid

V

Village Idiot

HAPPY BIRTH DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

another day younger right?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry i have to post another msg so ill be at 369 posts....Im sure Xel understands *nods*

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're all nothing short of wonderful. You made me laugh, nod in agreement and smile til my cheeks hurt. Thank you so much.:grouphug:

S

Slugs hate Mongbats

Happy Birthday Mama Faith! I created an account just to post that .... ummm woohoo! 1st post! :thumbup1:

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Birthday Mama Faith! I created an account just to post that .... ummm woohoo! 1st post! :thumbup1:
*ROFL* That name is a total giveaway. I'm happy that you were able to stay connected long enough to even post on here. Thank you, Sluggy.....and once again to all of you awesome people of Baja.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ceno and Xel, you're such rapscallions! Please don't ever change. :mf_prop:
*HUGE GROUP HUG TO EVERYONE*