• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*A letter to Commander Nathan Hawke*

C

cheerful

Dear commander,
as you will remember I agreed to help Miss Hannah with her training as part of her enlistment into the royal guard, a task which bears no burden upon me, however, my skills are limited and wonder about the benefit of Hannah gaining an insight into other professions within our community.

To this end I would like your permission to introduce Hannah to a guild with whom I have a long standing friendship with.
Whilst the guild is rightly proud of their gifts for taming and controling the most fiecesome of creatures they also possess a diversity of other attributes which serve them well in times of battle.

A normal guild meeting is scheduled for this Thursday at 8pm and seems a good time to introduce Hannah to them and to then go on to seek battle with evil denizens that plague our fair land.
Should this not be a convienient time we can always make other plans.

Be assured of Hannah's safety whislt in the guilds company who's name I will withhold for security reasons until I meet with you.

yours
Alyx Astarsis.