• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter of Warning to the Citizens of Britannia

Lore Denin (GL)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail and Well Met Citizens of Britannia,

I have received information from the Minocian Partisans Resistence that the Shadowlords are mobilizing forces and calling soldiers into their ranks with the promise of power and items.

Do not be fooled! Any promise given to you by the Shadowlords will be found out to be false. The Shadowlords prey upon the fears of people to manipulate and achieve their twisted goals. They are motivated by hate. Hatred of you, of life and this world.

The Shadowlords are responsible for the assassination of the Ruling Council and the illness that has afflicted Clainin for so long. Rumors swirl that an attempt was made on the Court Mage's life even as he lay ill in bed.

Let it be known that any citizen who swears alliegnce to the dark army of the Shadowlords is an enemy of Britannia and will be treated as such. The True Britannians will be patrolling the Yew Wood in order to prevent the mass mobilization of enemy forces. All Citizens are advised to remain out of the area. All Shadowlords encounter will be dealt with swiftly; without warning.

Lore Denin, True Britannians

D

Decker

Hail and well met citizens of Britiana,
Might i introduce myself. I am Decker the Black captain of the Castle Watch one of the few remaining soliders of the kings loyal forces.
Being the captain of the britainian castle guard I have formed an elite counter insurgency squad of ninja assasians brought forth from the far eastren lands of Tukuno. Myself being trained in the ancient arts of stealth and shadows since birth knowing that it would be needed to combat the looming powers of darkness that seep froth from the yew crpyts.
My decree is this:
"Those "shadowlords" best be watching the shadows that suround them cause we of the elite True britainian Shadow Watch will find your from that darkness and deal with your foul evil"

W

wee papa smurf

Does this mean there wont be anymore SL + TB raids on minax?
:D :stir: