• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Fiction A Letter from the King

Bennu

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recieved the following from King Blackthorn, Monarch of Britannia...

People of Britannia,

This past week our nation suffered a natural disaster unlike any which has occured in the common era. What we know so far is that a meteor was seen in the skies above Trinsic, Bucaneer's Den, and Nujelm. It was then spotted passing over Verity Island, shortly there after the sea advanced upon the Island and a brief flood over took the city of Moonglow.

While the flood waters receeded quickly, Verity Island still as of now remains in two pieces. A Major and a Minor Verity Isle. The remaining waters appear to be more an inconvenience, and Verity Minor may still be accessed via teleporter.

I wish to congradulate Governor Summer on her quick reaction and in safeguarding her city. My confidence in her was well placed.

I urge caution on several fronts. First the meteor itself must be found, if any of it survived. Due to the flooding in Moonglow, I believe it a foregone conclusion that the meteor landed in open water. Secondly, there are many things that live in the deep waters of Britannia, Moonglow must be on guard as these forces have most certainly been disturbed. And lastly, any time our sphere is disturbed by elements of the void above us, we must be on guard as with other meteor incursions into Britannia, I expect more than a simple rock... be wary.

In light of these events, and in the search for more information I am moving tonights council meeting so that we may act in the common cause of information gathering. As it would be futile to simply talk about action, when there is action ready to be taken. We will conveine instead in one weeks time.

For Britannia,

King Blackthorn