• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A Letter from the Governor of Britain

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings to the Citizens of Britain!

As your newly elected governor, I wish to earnestly thank you for your support. I pledge to earn your continued support on King Blackthorn’s Council by looking out for the needs of our fine city.

As your governor, I hope to see the City of Britain prosper and regain the cultural significance it once held before the discovery of other facets. I believe each citizen can help make that a reality if they put their minds to it. Britain can be great once again!

Towards that end, I have already submitted a request to King Blackthorn for the addition of a permanent moongate just north of the First Bank of Britain to facilitate commerce. Additionally, I have asked that the ‘East Side Park’ receive usability improvements for future festivities.

The materials for a governor’s office for city have been accepted by the Royal Builders and the building is on their schedule for future construction.

If you wish to contact me, you may do so via the bulletin board on the southern wall of Premier Gems, at the Britannian Consulate and Ministry of Foreign Affairs Luna Office in northern Luna (101o 41’N 26o 0’W),or at my estate just west of the Britain Moongate along the Serpent’s Spine mountains (33o 2’S 6o 15’W).

The first Trade Deal I have struck for the city is with the Guild of Arcane Arts (+5 SDI). If you would like another deal in the future, please donate two million gold to the City Herald and state your preference for which guild on one of the bulletin boards. This will be on a first come, first serve basis. Please donate generously.

Thank you,

(OOC FYI: City improvements are on hold until all of theGovernors’ offices are built)

Last edited: