• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Left Leg

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I was just curious, I picked this "Left Leg" up an idoc. I've never seen one before and wasn't sure if it was old, rare or just a worthless leg. Any info would be appreciated, thanks.

Attachments

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are not old. still obtainable by blowing yourself up with the armagedon spell. you put a peice of blackrock by your foot, then say the spell (you have to have high magery or necro, both together work best ive found) the spell is a long confusing word which i forget exactly. if it blows you up doing 6k damage it kills you and your body explodes into a head, torso, and 2 arms and legs. its very weird. had to do with the blackrock infection, and the defense of majincia when it was destroyed.

EternalH

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
they are not old. still obtainable by blowing yourself up with the armagedon spell. you put a peice of blackrock by your foot, then say the spell (you have to have high magery or necro, both together work best ive found) the spell is a long confusing word which i forget exactly. if it blows you up doing 6k damage it kills you and your body explodes into a head, torso, and 2 arms and legs. its very weird. had to do with the blackrock infection, and the defense of majincia when it was destroyed.
Thanks very much for the info I appreciate it!

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Do the body parts say the players name on them? Like "Dolithtis's Left Leg"?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, if it is from blackrock blowing you up or I think during one of the halloween a trick would blow yourself up as well.The words are Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym. I think it takes 120 magery or necromancy and a small piece of blackrock... but I think you can still do it.

A leg with a name is from a long, long time ago and I think it would be more "Leg of ___" instead of "___'s leg"

SevenDF

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yes, if it is from blackrock blowing you up or I think during one of the halloween a trick would blow yourself up as well.The words are Vas Kal An Mani In Corp Hur Tym. I think it takes 120 magery or necromancy and a small piece of blackrock... but I think you can still do it.

A leg with a name is from a long, long time ago and I think it would be more "Leg of ___" instead of "___'s leg"
I am not sure if its really from Blackrock blowing or Trick&Treat. I also have a Body Part in one of my Chests. I think its a right Arm or something. I have that for years now. I know that i found it after an Event in Doom. Dunno when it was, but it was the same Event on Drachenfels where you could get the Bones of a failed Experiment. If i remember correctly it also has a slightly different Grafic. But havent seen it now for quite a long time *g* (Too many Chests in too many houses *sigh*) I also think those body Parts from Trick&Treat arent called Left Arm, Right Leg etc. they are just called Arm, Leg etc. But tbh i have never tested that Blackrock thing, so i dont know how those Body Parts are named.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The named body parts & named skeletal parts are from way back when players use to be able to dismember other players corpses and skeletal remains.

People complained saying to was morbid and it was eventually taken out of the game.. which in comparison to half the crap out there now in games is kind of funny.