• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Gamer is Born

• Thread starter Tovladian Soltyr
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
T

Tovladian Soltyr

At 5pm EST of June 9th, 2009 Darri's oldest son's wife gave birth to a healthy baby girl. In turn making me a 26 yr old grandfather :p lol.

Both mother and daughter are well and should be home soon...

Pictures to come later.

Damia TMC

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats Tov and Dari. Nothing more special than grandkids.

I have news of my own in the other post, didn't want to hijack yours :) Must be something in the air. LOL Everyone delivered the same day, and I finally figured out how to post pics

T

Tovladian Soltyr

Ok here are some pics of little Jocelynn, my granddaughter :)

Both mother and daughter are home and well relaxing and mostly sleeping lol.

M

MoneyMaker

Congrats!! look on the bright side of being a young grandfather..... you have good odds that you will be around to see the great-grandkids and possibly great-great-grandkids!!! How cool do you think that would be!! :D

D

Darri Lien

Yay!! Im a Grandma!! Tov is a young handsome Grampa and Grandpa Otis is now Great Grandpa Otis teehee

Jocelynn Dai, has my first name as her middle name, was born 6-9-09, at exactly 5pm, weighed exactly 6 lbs, and 19 inches long, and looks just like a little baby doll! She's perfect *beams*

A

Annienox

Ahhhhh! She is soooooo cute! Congrats! Everyone is having girls. We are expecting a grandson. Atleast thats what the ultrasound showed ;)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats guys! Your old people now! Well older anyways.:danceb:

D

Darri Lien

You'd think becoming a Grandma would make me feel older, but oddly enough, Ive been sooo giddy I feel younger! LOL

Grats Annie!!!

M

MoneyMaker

Now is the time to impliment the Grandparent Plan! Remember all the times you told your kids that the bad things they did, their children would do too?
That is where the Grandparent Plan comes in! You make sure that you spoil them, to the point that they are a handful when they go home!
I have warned my 5 that I have a list of their most irksome behaviour, and that I do intend to "pass" it along to their kids, Muahaha! :D

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
My mom likes to watch my kids and she makes sure they get plenty dirty with oreo cookies and ice cream and sends them home.....i hate it when she does that. My daughter had oreo cookie in her friggen hair!

M

MoneyMaker

:D

Revenge is like wine. The older it is the more expensive it is. Still doesn't change the fact that it will still taste like vinegar.