[Auction] A Few Rares on Atlantic

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
Auction Ends Sunday May 5th at 6pm EST
10 Minute rule applies
Reserves are listed but you may bid lower (I reserve the right to not sell for under reserve)
No buyout prices
Bids accepted in the thread only

rares3.png

1. Origin Holiday Bag full with Bribe For Santa, Ribbons and I was Good Last Year Note (Reserve 100 Mil)
2. 1997 Happy Holidays Bag full (Reserve 100 Mil)
3. Server Birth Mallet and Chisel (Reserve 50 Mil)
4. Christmas Carols (~10) Season 5 Baja (Reserve 175 Mil)
5. Christmas Carols (~10) Season 5 Baja (Reserve 175 Mil)
6. Candle Of Love Quest Item Set (Reserve 75 Mil)

Pyccy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sep 18, 2004
25m for mallet and chisel if you wanna sell them :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
Northern California
What is the difference between the server birth Mallet and Chisel and the Mallet and Chisels without uses that were dropped in the Trinsic/Juo'nar event?

Fairly confident mine is from the Trinsic event, same graphic as yours and 1 stone. Is the server birth a different weight?

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
What is the difference between the server birth Mallet and Chisel and the Mallet and Chisels without uses that were dropped in the Trinsic/Juo'nar event?

Fairly confident mine is from the Trinsic event, same graphic as yours and 1 stone. Is the server birth a different weight?
Not actually sure what the difference is but I know I have had this one since around '98 or '99. Was cleaning out my bank box and found it. I remember paying around 3 mil for it and "an spyglass" way back then. And mine is also 1 stone.

Last edited:

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
After multiple attempts at reaching both Pyccy and Adeka with no response these items are still available. Pyccy bid under reserve so I will not hold them accountable for not picking up but Adeka is now in time out and may not bid on any of my auctions for 1 year.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 18, 2008
ultimarares.com
After multiple attempts at reaching both Pyccy and Adeka with no response these items are still available. Pyccy bid under reserve so I will not hold them accountable for not picking up but Adeka is now in time out and may not bid on any of my auctions for 1 year.
I mean no disrespect, however it has only been 3 and a half days since your auction ended. Sometimes people bid on things, and their rl gets in the way and they forget, or they go out of town, business, get busy with things. Perhaps you should give them extra time before you *punish* them.

And the reason I am "trolling" in case it insults you, or mods think there is a problem with it.., is I don't want to see others follow suit with this hasty bannings, and cause ill feelings in our community.

My two cents,
Deca

Last edited:

Captn Norrington

Stratics Forum Moderator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Nov 4, 2012
Atlantic
knightsofthevalorianorder.weebly.com
I agree with decadence, sometimes it takes people up to a week to claim their winnings from my auction, they always show up at some point. 3 days for a year ban is a little bit hasty.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nov 4, 2009
Well, Adeka said they were going to pick up the items and then never showed then stopped responding via icq. I do not feel I was being hasty. But to remove your apparent distaste with my decision I will remove said ban. Happy?

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Oct 18, 2008
ultimarares.com
I won't pretend to know Adeka's reasons for not showing up, but there have been times, when something in rl has come up where nothing else matters, such as my kid having a sudden terrible nosebleed, strms electric outages etc...

True story: I was supposed to deliver goods that were already paid for, I could hear trees breaking in my yard suddenly, and it sounded like a tornado was coming at my house. I dropped my computer, grabbed kids and dogs and ran into the basement. Storm hit, we survived and emerged hours later to find no electricity, cell phone towers down etc. Millions of people were without power. One week went by before I could contact the person and tell him what happened, and we were lucky, others stayed without power for a month!

Caveat Emptor

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dec 26, 2004
Adeka, just got a new job, but is stuck working her old job for the 2 week notice period... so basically from my understanding she working 2 full time jobs... she hasnt been online much over the last week. but if you were to have a chance at finding her its going to be after 11pm west coast time currently... as for ICQ she has hers set to show that shes not online even when she is... So ICQ her and ask her to check in, and leave you a note even if your not online. so that you know if she is still wanting the stuff or not...
Hope that helps... but its your Auction... up to you to decide if you wish to have patiences with her or anyone else...

I do agree that it SUCKS when someone leaves you hanging, We all have real lifes, and sure they might have had something comeup that interferes with the game, but unless you had something that COMPLETELY stops you from connecting to the game, its just rude to keep someone waiting with out any communication, because then it affects your real life time...
Good Luck

Adeka

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Nov 5, 2012
Atlantic
Wow, sorry Tangled metal for not being more in touch but as Caveat has said, I am working two jobs and have very little time right now. I am sorry for the lack of communication on my part, that has obviously been annoying to you, that was never my intent. If you would like to sell me the candle quest set I still very much want it. And I will refrain from bidding on your items for a year, no problem there. I am sending you an icq now as well.

Reactions: Decadence