• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A few items for sale

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I'd be happy to buy any all of your ash saws and fletcher ones as well.
((I'm working to fill an order for ash saws at the moment I'm sorry seems to be taking a long time to get even one and the order is a large one. I still have the fish and the crystals I will even trade for deco I recently got a deco job so deco would be great))

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have these items avail for sale and or trade.
Large gems-
10 Perfect Emerald
4 Dark Sapphire
8 Ecru Citrine
10 Blue Diamonds
14 Fire Ruby

Small Gems-
73 Sapphire
117 Emerald
103 Diamond
116 Amethyst
226 Star sapphire
117 ruby
114 Tourmaline
57 citrine
56 amber

Other items-
130 Relic frags
506 Enchanted Essence
52 magical residue
17 Parasitic plants
132 undying flesh
9 void orbs
8 seeds of renewal
7 raptor teeth
8 void essence
985 daemon bone
138 dragons blood

88 golden granite
24 verite
78 bronze
47 valorite
86 copper granite
^thus is what I currently have in Stock but should you need anything made from them I can as well.

456 valorite ingots

40 bottles of vanilla
40 cocoa pulp

Crystal shards these I was selling to vendor stall for 20k per if interested in them I will save them for person first come first served at that price.- have a buyer now.

Edited list and added more items

Last edited:

Ariana RiverWind

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
your selling a crate of fish that people fish up in 10 mins?
*eyes dog* (These are fish that I've had a long time I have no use for them same as your snarky comment, I am not asking for a lot of gold at all, in fact my char likes to trade and barter I role play her. I thought siege players would have weeded out the trolls by now perhaps I was wrong. Either way to answer your question anyone that has a fisherman/woman can fish these up depending on their skill and keep them as long as they do not get killed by pkers)