• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A few EM items,

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello,
Im selling some EM items on europa shard,

Fancy shirt crafted by pirates of buccaneers bay (offer)
A fragment of a golden plate with a gemmed mosaic depicting lord casca's coranation - 25m
Cookies baked by santas mutated elf (europa christmas 2010) (offer)
A demon sword (highest offer 50m)

Wolfrat

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Myph,

I'll start things off with a bid of 25m for the helm and another 25m for the plate fragments.

Regards. W.

O

Ozzmandias

Why is the lance Imbued!

Argh!

I need that lance to complete a set man... Boooooooooooo

Wolfrat

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again, Myph.

Whoops, I should have been more clear. Yes I did mean 25m for one set of plate fragments. Just to confirm I would also like to go ahead with purchasing the helm.

Due to current insane work hours I cannot predict when I can be online during the week, so could we leave the trade till Friday evening or the weekend? I can be contacted by pm or on ICQ 57308420 to sort out the meet.

Regards. W.

Myphsar

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello again, Myph.

Whoops, I should have been more clear. Yes I did mean 25m for one set of plate fragments. Just to confirm I would also like to go ahead with purchasing the helm.

Due to current insane work hours I cannot predict when I can be online during the week, so could we leave the trade till Friday evening or the weekend? I can be contacted by pm or on ICQ 57308420 to sort out the meet.

Regards. W.
Hello,
Friday afternoon is fine. :)