• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few Bane drag questions...

L

lancelot99

Recently a wonderful young lady (Petra Fayde) gave me a bane dragon, now i have wanted one for ages and now i finally have one i have a few questions i was hoping the people here could help me with...

1, Bane and bake or Rune and bake? which one do people prefer? (i guess a bonus is that the bane can be ridden)

2, Blackrock stew... i have a few but is it still possible to make more (i read about a quest or something to do to get the recipies.. could i just buy the recipies off other players and use with my cook?

3. How often should i feed it blackrock stew? i have read that to make its poison effective that i should feed it every time i take it out!!! seems too much!

Thanks in advance :)

S

Spoontoes

1) Can't answer this one I'm afraid but.....

2) The quests (two if you count the quest to get the rotworm stew recipe first) is still doable I did it just last week myself, you need to kill a whole load of terathans to get your loyalty up to where Salis will give you the quest, if you have all the requisite ingredients you can turn it in then and there to get the recipe scroll (which can be traded should you need to).

3) You'll get a message saying the Bane is peckish and uderperforming, that's the time to feed it stew.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dug out my stock of rotworm meat and turned it all into stew. Give me a call when you're online. I'm in the 'help' channel on Europa or icq 102280987

L

lancelot99

Thanks, i should be on tonight, and i'm also now in the process of training up a cook and then i'll either do the rotworm quests or buy the recipies :)
*i went mining and found loads of blackrock on the floor of a cave, lucky day :) *