• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Cute Story from the PvP Thread by Zosimus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I wasnt going to say anything but I will. Yesterday while I was on my red stealther I was in Yew. I came close to a fight or a duel between Trampier and Jackal. I noticed another red running around in VSOP( i think) I didnt know exactly what was going on because the other red would come in and out of my side of the screen so wasnt sure if it was 2 vs 1.

Anyway the phone rings I get up away from my computer. My 5 year old jumps off her computer and gets on my computer and I told her dont do anything. Well I was gabbing on the phone half ass paying attention next thing I see when I glance over to see what she was doing at my computer she moved my stealther and AI's Jackal. She didnt kill him but it hurt him enough for Trampier to get the kill. So yes Jackal got kind of pwned by a 5 year old and Tramp. So I can verify at least for Jackal that he doesnt cheat. Anyway, my daughter goes back in stealth mode walks away and goes, " I killed the bad guy daddy." I said to her laughing you should of killed the blue guy b/c Im red also lol. Sorry Jackal :sad2:

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
This was moved by me from the PvP thread which has has some slack in the RoC. It's a cute story!

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Im breaking my own rule atm but I want to clarify something,. In no way of my story was meant to disrespect Jackal. I respect Jackal very highly and have talked to him in the game many times. It happened so quick I should of said something to him in GC after it happened but I was still on the phone when she did what she did. I was atm and still am very proud of her though.

Like I said in my story Jackal was already in a fight with Trampier when it happened so she didnt get the kill but she thinks she did The smile and the look how proud she was would make any father just melt. I couldnt say to her well honey you help kill the guy but the other guy got the kill so I just left it at that and got my char out of the picture so she wouldnt do anything else while I was on the phone lol.

My daughter started playing guildwars about when she 3 1/2 years old. She has moved up in the world and plays Warhammer Online free trial and I do pay for a sub for war on my own account. I watch her play from time to time when she plays and actually does pretty good. It's cute when she says killed one and laughs lol. When she bores of War she goes plays Wizard 101, funkeys and club penquin.

Last year "Santa" got her a new computer for xmas. Its really nice gaming one that "Santa" got for her. Her screen is bigger then mine. I have a 20 she has a 22 so go figure :p.

So I added her computer to my network of 4 computers to my network. Now we have 5 to my network. Just a couple weeks ago I asked her what she wants from "Santa" this year. I was trying to talk her into getting a Wii btw. She loves her DSI and for some reason loves the game cube. So of course I thought she would go with a Wii system. Ummm no. She wants a laptop and I'm 100% serious. It blew my mind. She is dead on to have one. So I guess "Santa" wont be getting that Wii ( I wanted it but thought she play it to but be hers lol). I guess I have to wait another year and hope she wants a game system. I swear at the age of 5 I wanted legos and I can definetly see that I'm old when she wants a laptop at 5 lol.

M

MasterP

Well I wasnt going to say anything but I will. Yesterday while I was on my red stealther I was in Yew. I came close to a fight or a duel between Trampier and Jackal. I noticed another red running around in VSOP( i think) I didnt know exactly what was going on because the other red would come in and out of my side of the screen so wasnt sure if it was 2 vs 1.

Anyway the phone rings I get up away from my computer. My 5 year old jumps off her computer and gets on my computer and I told her dont do anything. Well I was gabbing on the phone half ass paying attention next thing I see when I glance over to see what she was doing at my computer she moved my stealther and AI's Jackal. She didnt kill him but it hurt him enough for Trampier to get the kill. So yes Jackal got kind of pwned by a 5 year old and Tramp. So I can verify at least for Jackal that he doesnt cheat. Anyway, my daughter goes back in stealth mode walks away and goes, " I killed the bad guy daddy." I said to her laughing you should of killed the blue guy b/c Im red also lol. Sorry Jackal :sad2:

BS no way a 3 year old can know your macros to toggle ai...then hide...then know to stealth away.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The child is 5, not 3, and don't underestimate what a bright child can learn from watching her daddy.

I, personally, know of at least one other child with this level of ability at that age.

Zosimus

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BS no way a 3 year old can know your macros to toggle ai...then hide...then know to stealth away.

For one thing she is 5 so maybe you should go back to school for reading comprehension before you post something without READING it right and UNDERSTANDING it. You quoted the first post which states she is 5 but you are mixing up her age with the second post about nothing to do with the story.

She was 3 1/2 years old ( NOT 3 AS YOU STATED) when she started playing on a computer. You would actually be amazed what is needed for state requirements for kindergarten in my state for computer knowledge. She can even fix the wireless connection for the computer downstairs on her own. She learned by watching me do it and memorized it. Second she is a quick learner and very bright for her age. She watches me play and my use of macros. The funny thing is I dont have nothing to prove to you b/c your post alone tells the story of your epic fail. Think what you want and I have better things to do then make up a story or even lie about it.

M

MasterP

Isnt this whole post a violation of ROC by useing Jackal's name and saying how he got pwnd by a 5 year old? This thread should be deleted or be allowed for people to bash it.

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is no personal attack on Jackal, on the contrary it contains an apology and points out that the fight he lost was, accidentally, turned into a 2 v 1 and his opponent had some unexpected help.
One has to wonder why you are so determined to 'bash' what is merely an amusing annecdote.

R

Rosscoe

True...but...

If the person who posted this originaly was a PK, red, murderer, (insert nasty analogy here) and claimed his/her child did this to someone else?

You know what would happen! DELETE! WARNING!...yatta...

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The person who posted this IS red. Or didn't you read that far?
I'm sorry you can't appreciate the story for what it is. I see no alternative in the circumstances but to lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.