• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Comment On Fey Slayer

D

daisuke

This slayer should be added to the normal list of craftable slayers for weapons and spellbooks. There are 17 creatures in game vulnerable to this slayer type, and only available on one weapon. No love for mages or people who think scepters are hideouser as hell on this one :>

Vote yes to proposition give-me-a-fey-book!

I

Inspector

You got my vote, the Swatter was special when it came out but that was like what 3 years ago? Time to add it in boys.
Would take some of the pain out of the oaks spawn.

L

Lady Kiara

This slayer should be added to the normal list of craftable slayers for weapons and spellbooks. There are 17 creatures in game vulnerable to this slayer type, and only available on one weapon. No love for mages or people who think scepters are hideouser as hell on this one :>

Vote yes to proposition give-me-a-fey-book!
My guess is that it would be over powerd.

O

Old Man of UO

Instruments in general need some love.. crafted ones aren't as powerful as correct slayers, which aren't craftable.
Barding in general needs a lot of love. It hasn't had an update since enticement was changed to provoke. Barding is useless in PvP... OH WAIT, you can provoke, peace and discord pets but can't do any direct damage (unless you want to include the fire horn... please). Let's change the magery skills so that you can only cast three spells in PvP and none of those will do any damage to players or pets, and give the mage a wand that uses 4 mandrake and there is a 6 second timer between uses.

Bards are far from useless, but have got no attention in the last few years. But barding should get new spells added so they can become a true support character.

I was so hoping that instruments could be imbued when SA comes out, but they can't or won't since instruments aren't equipped.

I

Inspector

Barding in general needs a lot of love. It hasn't had an update since enticement was changed to provoke. Barding is useless in PvP... OH WAIT, you can provoke, peace and discord pets but can't do any direct damage (unless you want to include the fire horn... please). Let's change the magery skills so that you can only cast three spells in PvP and none of those will do any damage to players or pets, and give the mage a wand that uses 4 mandrake and there is a 6 second timer between uses.

Bards are far from useless, but have got no attention in the last few years. But barding should get new spells added so they can become a true support character.

I was so hoping that instruments could be imbued when SA comes out, but they can't or won't since instruments aren't equipped.
This isn't about bards its about adding a property to some items that could use it.

D

DarkScripture

What about the Wolf Slayer? It comes also in only one weapon form and it is not UBWS. "miserycord"

D

DarkScripture

I have often thought that talismans should work on all forms of damage. And the mage slayer talisman should work on EVERY target that has over 75 Magery Skill or casts above 5th lv spells

K

Kratos Aurion

/signed.

I'd also like for the devs to reorganize the monster base so that all monsters fall under some sort of super slayer catagory and if possible, increase the rarity of super slayers instead of tossing them on every easy to obtain arty in game. Super slayers use to be some of the rarest weapons to obtain and use to have a decent market pre-mass arty production. It would be nice to restore that market IMO and give crafters and hunters more item market value.

K

Katlene

Your music brings bravery to those around you *stamina boost*

Your music gives your companions courage *mana regen*

Your music gives your friends strength *area heal*

You music makes your parties ears ring ( with a fail )

Just thoughts.

S

Splup

I have often thought that talismans should work on all forms of damage. And the mage slayer talisman should work on EVERY target that has over 75 Magery Skill or casts above 5th lv spells
Leave atleast player characters away from your EVERY target,

S

Splup

Your music brings bravery to those around you *stamina boost*

Your music gives your companions courage *mana regen*

Your music gives your friends strength *area heal*

You music makes your parties ears ring ( with a fail )

Just thoughts.
/ Signed.