• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Changing of the Guard - List of Supporters

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As mentioned after the last event (Crusade of the Ancients), here is the list of players I have compiled in support of Queen Dawn and the Kingdom of Britannia and Warlord-Prince Juntos, Supreme Leader of the Mistas faction of the Juka Armies. Please keep in mind this post may be missing a few names but I will update this post as players are added. Also remember that characters on the same account are included as well, and one side may appear quite large due to this.

Update: Due to the increased response of players to the Changing of the Guard sub-arc, I have decided to do away with the reputation point system for now. It may return in the future. However even in its absence, rewards and recognition for participants in the story will still be given out and I will make every effort to recognize exceptional players in this regard.

The Kingdom of Britannia

Leaders: Queen Dawn, Royal Investigator Miles Brinn of the Royal Guard, Algar the Royal Adjutant to Queen Dawn (ignore the breaks in the list, it is there just to make it easier to read).

Supporters:
Masta Blasta
Man's Goddess
King Ximana
Eva Storm
Sampson
Solomon

Davey Jones
Arwen Rivenmyst
Cat Cora
Mylene
Whitestar
Velvet Lace
Willard II
Eye Gone
Fury
JadeDragonex
Thalia (UMP)
Ellauric (UMP)
Zev Vir'Cyth

Xanthril
Adrianna
Traxton Softfoot
Aeroyn Keinblade
Accordea Mystlan

Fenster
Roxie
Angel
KYD
Masta Chief
Conna the Bold
Shrew
Rowland
Calley
Lini

Dr Satan
Argot of Y'teer
Blend
Lavis
Lei
BlissMarie
Guri
Athena
Keira Rivenmyst
Maximum
Aurum Hawk
Raven
Tiberius
Zack the Nurse-
Jasmine

Snow78
Manticore
Roland
Woodrow
Lessa (UMP)

EM Pallando

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Mistas faction of the Juka Armies lead by Warlord-Prince Juntos

Leaders: Elder-Councilor Branka, Warlord-Prince Juntos, Ioj the Prime Ritualist, leader and founder of the Ouyus Tor.

Supporters:
Leshrac
Orange Crush
Arcus Sicarius
Bigpete
Morgoth
Piane Grey
Dr Feelgood

Jo Jo Jax
Neowave
Punkte Brewster

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Myself (Zack The Nurse-) as well as my mother (Jasmine) should be listed under Queen Dawn's, I believe I sent you a PM here stating our sides. =)

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My character (Roland not to be confused with Rowland) was left off the side of the Queen.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
please add Lessa of UMP to the Queen's supporters

ziggy29

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Looks like someone didn't get my e-mail... my in game character's name is Woodrow and I should be on the queen's side as well.

J

jaydee68

i sent an email after doing the morte rossa plant location thing but thought to expect a reply when the next phase was happening. ive missed alot but still wanna be involved. i also tried to get on the queen supporter list but dont see my character on it. is it too late to get into the thick of things ?
Kwaan is my character...thanks !

seeing how its a bit out of balance, i will switch to the juka supporter side :)