• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event A Call to Arms

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Alicia quietly slips Aldric a note, crumpled and tattered as the hand that wrote it:

Aldric,

You say you are ready. Let us hope this is true for those you say are with you. There is not much time. My wounds are deep and I must get word to you somehow. If this young messenger fails to find Alicia in time, all may be lost.

We have kept him to ourselves. He will reveal himself when the time is right. It must be soon.
97o 33′S 26o 0′E….go to Trinsic, Aldric.

Joseph

Just the mention of Trinsic and Aldric knew. So he’s been here then? For how long and why now?

“Alicia?”

“Yes, old man?” she replied as she quietly wiped a tear of concern for her Uncle.

Aldric somberly stared into the fire. This was a battle he would miss so that others would win. They needed to focus, not dwell on the safety of an old man. Aldric penned a note and handed it to her. “Make copies of this and pin them in the town taverns. It will reach the intended. “

A CALL TO ARMS:

Go to the Camp NW of Trinsic Coordinates 97o 33′S 26o 0′E
SATURDAY JUNE 23
3PM EST

HE WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO YOU. LISTEN TO HIS DIRECTION.
THIS IS WHAT YOU PREPARED FOR. BE READY FOR BATTLE.

Meanwhile, just outside of Trinsic…..

Fine wine spilled from his goblet as his hands raised in a grand gesture.

The strangely jolly man stared down at his furry friend, “There has been too much conflict and not enough resolution, wouldn’t you agree?” She replied with a gentle and somber nod. No one is ever quite sure what to make of him sober let alone with a few drinks in him.

“I’ve sent word to Joseph that it is time we bring the battle to them! Ver Lor Reg is the root of our problems and I mean to dig out the root once and for all.”

As he walked over to the make shift mirror hanging in his tent and adjusted his purple sash, Dupre smiled his winning smile. Turning, he winked at her and said, “Let’s hope we’re ready, eh?”

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OOC:

I wanted to give a quick update to anyone planning to attend the Call to Arms event.

Some shards have hosted this event already and a few players, on Atlantic in particular, were experiencing crashes periodically. I suggest to try to stay on the path as that seemed to help me. Above all, I ask for your understanding ahead of time if "I" seem to go dark periodically since we're all prone to be disrupted :)

Thank you and I hope to see many ride into battle with "me."

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OOC:

I wanted to give a quick update to anyone planning to attend the Call to Arms event.

Some shards have hosted this event already and a few players, on Atlantic in particular, were experiencing crashes periodically. I suggest to try to stay on the path as that seemed to help me. Above all, I ask for your understanding ahead of time if "I" seem to go dark periodically since we're all prone to be disrupted :)

Thank you and I hope to see many ride into battle with "me."
Looking forward to it :)

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I´ll ride into battle with you!

*polishes magebook*

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be a gate to Dupre's camp upstairs from Luna Bank. I set it out of the way but accessible for those coming late and not up to the sextant challenge :D

Symma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There will be a gate to Dupre's camp upstairs from Luna Bank. I set it out of the way but accessible for those coming late and not up to the sextant challenge :D
Thank you for the event EM Aurora. Managed to stand closest to Exodus for ages hehe and face it down. Still was a fun evening and thank you for hosting it.

Good to have you on Siege!

EM Aurora

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
These pictures and the ones from Lady Luka on the Siege forums are wonderful! Thank you for taking them. I'll see what I can do about adding a photo album to the official website and add a few :)

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hey Siege, I want to thank you. I'm not a cross sharder type of player but a while ago I created a char on Siege and have been slowly training her. I miss some of the dynamics that happen in a Fel rules only based game so I thought I'd give it a try again.

This was her first event and I had a blast. I was a bit nervous since it's "OMG!!!" Siege but that's what makes it fun right? Thanks to all that healed, rez'ed, didn't loot my newbie suit. Thanks for playing the game with style. I had a great first experience. Beginners luck? Maybe, maybe not. This was a fun event and your EM is amazing.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was a fun event and your EM is amazing.
I feel the same way, Amber. For years I thought that you were a boy. *chuckles, fondly remembering flirting with Bucko the Kid* One of life's curve balls has been thrown my way so I had to miss out. Please ICQ me so that I may show you our new hopeful TownShip- it will be nice to see you again.

Signed in the name you know,
Lady Claudia Drusilla of HearthFire Village in Malas

B

Bucko the Kid

I feel the same way, Amber. For years I thought that you were a boy. *chuckles, fondly remembering flirting with Bucko the Kid* One of life's curve balls has been thrown my way so I had to miss out. Please ICQ me so that I may show you our new hopeful TownShip- it will be nice to see you again.

Signed in the name you know,
Lady Claudia Drusilla of HearthFire Village in Malas

*turns 50 shades of red while trying to get out the words*

Greetings M'Lady Claudia,

It would be very nice to see you again too. Often I can be found in the forests outside Yew or Moonglow when Amber allows. I still sell arrows and bolts and music box gears. I hope you still play your music box!

Respectfully,

Bucko the Kid

[Just saw this! *hugs*]

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*turns 50 shades of red while trying to get out the words*

Greetings M'Lady Claudia,

It would be very nice to see you again too. Often I can be found in the forests outside Yew or Moonglow when Amber allows. I still sell arrows and bolts and music box gears. I hope you still play your music box!

Respectfully,

Bucko the Kid

[Just saw this! *hugs*]
I miss y'all a lot. Let me know when you are on & I will friend you to all Amazon Plots. Due to Siege fighting our Tribe uses Mumble & Skype now instead of ICQ. And yes I have a music box here & love it, even with 4 tunes, lol.

Take care Court of Berge & don't be a stranger to us Siegers!

With undying affection,

Lady Clodia Isidora, Renegade Amazon Regent Priestess