• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call to Arms!

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you like to PvP, then you should start transferring a character to Pacific. It is the currently the most active West coast shard. There is loads of PvP every day, and there are several guilds to compete against. Members from every single faction show up to large fights consistently. Come join myself and many others on the most entertaining shard there is. (BTW, there are several boards for Pacific PvP, including stratics)

S

StifledArgument

Yeah, you guys must be rocking, having to come to a low pop server and pimp yourselves...grats on that.

KalVasTENKI

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, you guys must be rocking, having to come to a low pop server and pimp yourselves...grats on that.
Many may think that.. It is only an invitation to those on the dead West Coast shards to actually start having fun again.. Specifically in the PvP scene. So no need to bash , this is a positive invite to those who seek good community , great market , and fantastic PvP. :thumbup:

S

S.W.A.T

Let's not forget they have quite a few lady pvpers over there....
:thumbup1:

S

StifledArgument

Whatever creams your twinkie, but based on some replies to your other posts it sounds like your own people on your shard aren't fans.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Whatever creams your twinkie, but based on some replies to your other posts it sounds like your own people on your shard aren't fans.
Listen, stick to Lake Austin PvP (aka not pvping) we don't want someone like you on Pacific. You're a negative nancy and you probably suck.

S

StifledArgument

Listen, stick to Lake Austin PvP (aka not pvping) we don't want someone like you on Pacific. You're a negative nancy and you probably suck.
You're right, I am a negative nancy because I want the few people of our shard to know that it won't be puppies and rainbows as you have implied in PvP heaven. Your own people say you are a speed hacker and a cheat. The day I hear about people who don't have some sort of hack or cheat in PvP, I will hop into the fray.

So, sorry I don't want you to come on our boards and try to poach the few people we have over here and kill the PvP entirely for our community.

S

S.W.A.T

You're right, I am a negative nancy because I want the few people of our shard to know that it won't be puppies and rainbows as you have implied in PvP heaven. Your own people say you are a speed hacker and a cheat. The day I hear about people who don't have some sort of hack or cheat in PvP, I will hop into the fray.

So, sorry I don't want you to come on our boards and try to poach the few people we have over here and kill the PvP entirely for our community.
I like how you point out that chad apparantly cheats and hacks, when half of VaMp do it themselves, The PvP community here is dead, you guys made that pretty simple, recruiting all the active pvpers from the old pvp guilds, A*M/G&L/T4HF and creating a huge zerg, yet you can't handle PvM or LOLz's when you have 2-3x there numbers. Who else are you going to pvp KOL? lol.

S

StifledArgument

I like how you point out that chad apparantly cheats and hacks, when half of VaMp do it themselves, The PvP community here is dead, you guys made that pretty simple, recruiting all the active pvpers from the old pvp guilds, A*M/G&L/T4HF and creating a huge zerg, yet you can't handle PvM or LOLz's when you have 2-3x there numbers. Who else are you going to pvp KOL? lol.
Not sure who you think I am, but if you can't see my reasoning for defending our shard, then peace out. I don't pvp, I have not ever pvped...so, yeah....the info on him cheating is from people on his own shard.

chad

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not sure who you think I am, but if you can't see my reasoning for defending our shard, then peace out. I don't pvp, I have not ever pvped...so, yeah....the info on him cheating is from people on his own shard.
People always hate those better than them. Thank you for noting my superiority. I run Lake Austin. You are nothing more than a cattle herded to trammel by me.

S

StifledArgument

You're right, you are so uber, and apparently have low self esteem to talk this much smack over a game.

I just don't want the people on this shard to leave us that pvp and find out they didn't get what they were hoping for. Sorry for defending the people I care about.

E

Eyes of Origin

You're right, you are so uber, and apparently have low self esteem to talk this much smack over a game.

I just don't want the people on this shard to leave us that pvp and find out they didn't get what they were hoping for. Sorry for defending the people I care about.
I'm curious as to what you mean when you say, they didnt get what they were hoping for and a comment from another post where you said it isnt all puppies and rainbows....
PvP is never puppies and rainbows.. If people are looking for an active shard with plenty of pvp at almost all hours of the day, then how would they not get what they were hoping for?
If they are looking for an easy win, then yes, they will be disappointed.. but its more fun then sitting at the yew gate hoping someone will show up eventually or doing a spawn over and over again without seeing anyone.

Delbrie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
How about moving the thread to the pvp sticky at the top and save us from the same rabble

S

StifledArgument

I decided to just not keep replying to this. I refuse to bump this thread for poachers.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
People always hate those better than them. Thank you for noting my superiority. I run Lake Austin. You are nothing more than a cattle herded to trammel by me.
a heads up for you and this high and mighty talk...

ego

reality