• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call to Arms

• Thread starter Morgana LeFay (PoV)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Atlantic shard:

Do not follow this Elf Casca. He is false.

He is not of the line, and he is a usurper!

His blood must satisfy his treason!!

Who can our land count on in this time of crisis?!

Guilds of Atlantic...stand up for what is right! We all face this together!

Cear Dallben Dragon, your Zog Cabal seeks Armageddon...and you may see it soon!

This usurper must DIE!

T

Tazar

As the leader of the Atlantic Britannian Coalition that Supports the Royal Britannian Guard, we will support our leader - Captain Avery! The vile usurper Casca will not have our support.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

As the leader of the Atlantic Britannian Coalition that Supports the Royal Britannian Guard, we will support our leader - Captain Avery! The vile usurper Casca will not have our support.

Captain Avery was a friend of my father.

He was there that cold winter day when my father was laid to rest in Britain. He was there when Lord British proclaimed that my sister, Abigail LeFay, would be his successor...and I am certain, since I know him to be an honorable man, that he will attest to this. Surely he does not seek to deny the wishes of the true King.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Unfortunately, no council has the authority to appoint a King to our realm beyond that of the Magincia Parliament. The Council of Mages remains the only source of legitimate ruling body and will be investigating Casca for possible crimes against the Parliament.

D

Draken-Korin

Morgana how is it that you refer to Lord British as the true king? Apparently in your eyes a "King" is one who abandons his lands, holdings and CITIZENS for ones he deems more "attractive" rather than attempt to mold Sosaria into something special.

Your king Lord British has been gone for many years now, let his ghost rest. Accept that if he cared and actually was a king worthy of declaring his successor he would not have left these lands to rot on the vine.

Lord British a "true king"? I think not.

T

Tazar

Lord British left to save the realm... and a successor is needed. But Casca is not the one...

Catch up on the fiction and I believe you will understand our reluctance.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Morgana how is it that you refer to Lord British as the true king? Apparently in your eyes a "King" is one who abandons his lands, holdings and CITIZENS for ones he deems more "attractive" rather than attempt to mold Sosaria into something special.

Your king Lord British has been gone for many years now, let his ghost rest. Accept that if he cared and actually was a king worthy of declaring his successor he would not have left these lands to rot on the vine.

Lord British a "true king"? I think not.
We do not know what drove Lord British from our lands.

I knew him even as a wee child. My father was close to him, and the so-called "Great Council".

Lord British often spent time in the ethers, learning...exploring. Who knows what became of him? Perhaps the gods themselves prevented him from returning to our lands.

But it is certain...Casca is not of the line. He never was. He was never annointed by Lord British. His rule is false.

The only heirs to the throne that are known are my sister Abigail, daughter of Greyson LeFay...and Dawn...another usurper that never had the mandate to rule.

I am imploring my sister to claim her rightful place as Queen, but she is reluctant.

No matter...Casca shall not rule our lands. This I swear!

D

Draken-Korin

My bad as I said in another post here to Tazar giving me the info I was not aware of even after 10 years of playing. *blushes*

Seems I am at least correct on one thing though as I always told others that I never would have made a good pure rper.*grins*

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

My bad as I said in another post here to Tazar giving me the info I was not aware of even after 10 years of playing. *blushes*

Seems I am at least correct on one thing though as I always told others that I never would have made a good pure rper.*grins*
You are a citizen of Sosaria...and by your actions, I judge you an honest person.

I ask you, would you follow Casca...now that you know what he is?

D

Draken-Korin

Well my problem there Morgana is I have yet to meet a man in Sosaria that I would "follow". Andrasta might expand on that if she comes across this post.*laughs*

Draken-Korin is a Valheru, and elves are slaves to our race, so that should explain to you how I feel about *following* Casca.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Well my problem there Morgana is I have yet to meet a man in Sosaria that I would "follow". Andrasta might expand on that if she comes across this post.*laughs*

Draken-Korin is a Valheru, and elves are slaves to our race, so that should explain to you how I feel about *following* Casca.
Abigail is no man.

And I can understand your point. Casca is no one that anyone should bow to. Ever.

D

Draken-Korin

Follow a female? Not sure on that one, depends on the view I suppose *laughs jokingly*.

Have never had the pleasure of meeting Abigail so therein would lay the problem. I may be speaking out of turn but would imagine others would feel the same as I concerning assisting in her ascent to the throne, having never met her.

D

Doireann

*looks up innocently* There is no Zog Cabal. That is but rumors. However, this evil man gaining ruling is explaining a lot. Not the least of which is how a murderous humanis became Regent... *goes off to find her daughter's glass dagger*

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Atlantic shard:

Do not follow this Elf Casca. He is false.

He is not of the line, and he is a usurper!

His blood must satisfy his treason!!

Who can our land count on in this time of crisis?!

Guilds of Atlantic...stand up for what is right! We all face this together!

This usurper must DIE!
I have proof that your claims are FALSE.. Desist once I display my evidence or I shall request that you be imprisoned and executed as a rebellious traitor.

For a better view click here http://i708.photobucket.com/albums/ww82/NexusofUTB/LBLeave.png

This little relic dates back to the disappearance of Lord British, in it he Clearly names his successor, The Royal Council lead by the then Leader of the Royal Guard. The Council members are elected and selected by the individual Legitimate Cities So you have no one to blame but your own citizenry for Casca's accent to the throne. Desist with your rebellious talk and bend knee to your rightful Monarch as appointed by the Rightful Rulers of Britannia that appointed him to that position.

T

Tazar

Oh sure... Casca plans and assists with the murder of that elected council you mention, then fakes his own kidnapping, then upon his rescue, elects him self emperor for life as the only surviving member of the royal council... and you want me to follow him???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

*Sharpens weapons* Off with his head! Vile Usurper!

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

This little relic dates back to the disappearance of Lord British, in it he Clearly names his successor, The Royal Council lead by the then Leader of the Royal Guard. The Council members are elected and selected by the individual Legitimate Cities So you have no one to blame but your own citizenry for Casca's accent to the throne. Desist with your rebellious talk and bend knee to your rightful Monarch as appointed by the Rightful Rulers of Britannia that appointed him to that position.
A forgery!

And no doubt created by those that would usurp the throne!

I will never bow to Casca! Never!

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
A forgery!

And no doubt created by those that would usurp the throne!

I will never bow to Casca! Never!

If it's a forgery then blame the gods for it's creation. If they did forge it then this is divine intervention, in which case yours is still a lost cause.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Break out the glass daggers kids, we're going to have us an old fashioned coup de'tat.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

If it's a forgery then blame the gods for it's creation. If they did forge it then this is divine intervention, in which case yours is still a lost cause.

There is nothing to prove that this is a creation of the gods. Human beings, and certainly Elves...especially politically ambitious ones, are more than capable of forging such a tome.

Casca's time is coming...and I am not referring to his rule.

M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Take heed fellow Sosarians!

Casca dares not to show his face on Atlantic!

Vive la Revolution!

A

Abigail LeFay

Greetings!

I do not know what to say. My sister can be awfully stubborn sometimes, but she means well.

I never wanted Lord British's throne, nor his attention. It was something that I had to learn to live with at a young age.

I was glad to be out of the castle, and free to be myself when he sent me to the Music Conservatory. Those were some great years! Perhaps I will share some of the tales with you sometime.

Morgana is correct. I was to be the heir to the throne. But this is not something I would want unless the people of Sosaria wanted it.

I hope that Casca is fair and just ruler. And hope, with all of my heart, that he can unite our people, under the banner of the Virtues.

That is all Lord British ever wanted, was to unite all Sosarians in Virtue. That is the one thing that he taught me that I cherish more than anything.

It is nice to be here amongst you all.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
There is nothing to prove that this is a creation of the gods. Human beings, and certainly Elves...especially politically ambitious ones, are more than capable of forging such a tome.

Casca's time is coming...and I am not referring to his rule.

Sooo your saying Casca forged it years before Elves returned to the lands?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
where are those books Nexus?
East side Counsler's Guild Hall on Chesapeake....I play multiple shards you know :p That hall was used by the EM of old I believe.

Stuffa

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering I'm an RBG guild leader and part of the Britannian Coalition I should have an opinion on this...

But alas, I haven't a clue *looks woe stricken* I guess, if something "bad" happens, I'll just have to own everyone *puffs out chest* The Britannian Coalition may declare allegience to Captain Avery, but Barton reigns supreme.

This has been another wise information broadcast from Stuffa.

W

walter_mitty

whether casca is false or not, hes still the king
anyone who says different is a traitor.

W

Wolfthistle

Hello fellow Citizens of Brittania,

In light of the recent pronouncement of Casca, the man who would be king, I sent my Rogue out to poke around and see what he could learn. The following is an excerpt from his report:

"Lord Wolfthistle, as commanded I gained entry to Lord Blackthorne's Castle. Inside were the usual plethora of guards. Nothing to report on the first floor. I snuck up the stairs and into the library. There was an odd book on one of the tables and I have made 2 sketches which I present to you today:

There was nothing to report on the third floor.

I hope that you find this information useful.

Yours in Honor,

Lord Deerberry"

Citizens, we must act now if we are to determine the Legitimacy of the one called Casca.

Sincerely,

Lord Wolfthistle

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An elf ruler over men ? Are you kidding yourselves here...

Elves were long known for being unable to keep virtue among themselves when faced with their "marvellous advancements" in crafts, they have a sad tendency to be out of proportions, not that all elves share these traits however.

I know exactly how and when Lord British left, I was there. If those books are authentic he was forced to write them, not that I liked the man much anyways, but he does not deserve to be accused of cowardice, he was drugged.

A

Abigail LeFay

Now now, I cannot have you destroying Sosaria before I even ascend the throne can I?

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're not going to get my rock. Only I know where it is hidden and the gods have locked my access to it unless I sell my soul to an usury bank, besides ; you quite forgot how to speak with the dark matter wisps, now have you ?

How do you expect to read the spell without them as a mirror ? They never turned to mercury for fun...

:stir:

F

Frey Wavestrider

If the council were elected who elected them, not I or any that I know of. The council is one of shadows and not one willing to come into the light to say who elected them. The personages I saw after the last speech were not anyone I had seen fighting invasions or that I elected. So if elected by whom, and by what writ and what are legitimate cities? As far as I know all the cities of Sosaria are equal. So what ones are legitimate? A council that was not elected cannot elect a king to rule. Especially a council hiding in shadows and a supposed King who bars entrance of his subjects to places they have always been given free access to so they could meet with him, without appointment. A right that all Sosarians have, to meet with their King. Lord British would not support this King or council as it has strayed from what he wanted for his kingdom.

Ahuaeyjnkxs

stranger diamond
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Anyways... I'm outta here ! :yell:

Molly, thanks for the invitation but if in 3 thousand people not one care about me, well I doubt I would be welcome at your board, but I can feel your good intention, the same process will happen over there sadly.

Good guys or bad guys, noone wants me. :sad3:

I will check my messages from time to time, not loosing hope, and I will see you there at night, but this is my last participation to this board and the community, I know many will be merry. :violin:

Namase ! And I hope you all have a great time fighting this Elf.