• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A call to ARMS a call to ARMS!

Y

Yalp

Sunday 2pm Shard time, Trinsic Training Hall, Paladin Isle. Felucca.

The Shadowlords Mean to end Clanin's Life. He is recouperating at the Warriors Guild. All good people of Baja.. Come defend your shard.. defeat the Shadowlords!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not entirely sure I understand.

People were told to join the Shadowlords faction if they wanted to participate in the next event...and now those same Shadowlords are being accused of a plot against Clanin's life?

Seems like folks might have been tricked into joining the Shadowlords faction then.

That's 4pm Central time, Bazer. Baja's shard time is always on Pacific Standard time.

Y

Yalp

Baja has done us proud! Able to momentarily put down their differences, Minax, Council of Mages, & TRUE BRITTANIANS stood together, against the Shadowlords and their evil puppet master Melissa. The Shadowlords had a weak showing, no doubt due to the whispers in the wind that all honorable people of Baja stood against this evil plot. Any SL that dared show their face were swiftly dispatched.

Melissa, however, showed she could be pushed to committing the act herself. Getting her hands bloodied, she plunged the knife into Clainin's back herself. In spite of a huge defense, Baja did not prevail! Alas, Clainin is no more! We all now know Melissa's true colors, a follower of the Shadowlords.. not to be trusted!

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gives Ken a big hug and kiss*

Thanks for the res's and saving my lil bum lol. I had a good time though. One day I'll get the hang of pvp. lol

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Melissa did indeed prove her wickedness today!! I was there when she took Clainin from us. She and the Shadowlords shall pay dearly for this!!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's sad to hear cause I think other servers were able to save him?
Don't remember which server it was but someone said their server was able to protect them?

M

Millie

None I have read yet has Saved him. Now we have no one to stand up to Casa. Our world is in a sad state, to say the least.

Y

Yalp

Ceno beano.. wish I had read it before our event today.. would have loved to have known the secret! I personally tried to attack Melissa.. to no avail.. she was a yellow-bellied coward!

And i was right next to Clainin with the aids at the ready to heal him up as he got damaged.. but it was a single thrust of Melissa's dagger that did him in!

We even had fields of poison laid all around him (not me personally.. as I can't cast a fly off the wall)... but noble and good hearted peeps did. But Melissa wasn't affected at all.. that little..

Well I wonder how this might make our shard all wonky now when it comes to the storyline? We might see great numbers of blueberry poptarts running all over town now.. or who knows what it might do!

*** oh by the by.. check out the cloak and dagger thread on UHall.. as some duffous wants to put us down for defending him since we didn't get "Clainin spellbook's as our event item reward" Hey if anyone desperately needs a Clainin spellbook, find me in game. I'll help ya get one!

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*** oh by the by.. check out the cloak and dagger thread on UHall.. as some duffous wants to put us down for defending him since we didn't get "Clainin spellbook's as our event item reward" Hey if anyone desperately needs a Clainin spellbook, find me in game. I'll help ya get one!
OH! ME!!
I can put it on display at the Tower!!!!

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Two words: An Corp, and Clainin better accept the Res! I'm just saying... :D

I had a great time. Very fun, and I wasn't disappointed.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*gives Ken a big hug and kiss*

Thanks for the res's and saving my lil bum lol. I had a good time though. One day I'll get the hang of pvp. lol
Shhh! You'll blow my cover!

*ahem*

I mean, uh, you got away this time, Oriana, but your life is sacrificed should you step foot in my lands again!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Baja has done us proud! Able to momentarily put down their differences, Minax, Council of Mages, & TRUE BRITTANIANS stood together, against the Shadowlords and their evil puppet master Melissa. The Shadowlords had a weak showing, no doubt due to the whispers in the wind that all honorable people of Baja stood against this evil plot. Any SL that dared show their face were swiftly dispatched.

Melissa, however, showed she could be pushed to committing the act herself. Getting her hands bloodied, she plunged the knife into Clainin's back herself. In spite of a huge defense, Baja did not prevail! Alas, Clainin is no more! We all now know Melissa's true colors, a follower of the Shadowlords.. not to be trusted!
Sir Yalp,

The True Britannians and the Minax Faction did an excellent job of defending Lord Clainin this afternoon. It was rather unfortunate that the ending was scripted as it was, but I was totally impressed watching you guys defending the Warriors Guild from the invading Shadowlords. Hopefully in the future, they will allow the players to have a more significant and meaningful impact on the storyline.

T

Turdnugget

I wanna know what happend to SL...

They can field 15+ at 2 A.M. to raid Despise... yet field 3-4 with a bunch of newcomers to SL for the event on a Sunday afternoon near mid-day...

Does the rest of Baja strike fear into the hearts of the SL community? Or is it due to other proggies not wanting to be noticed whilst an EM is there?

Either way...it was a lot more fun than the last event.

And to those who made newbies on Baja just to collect rubble... but got murdered time after time and said Baja was the worst event... grow up. We didn't want you here just to collect rubble and later sell it. That's what you get for playing a newbie on another server just for items. Better luck next time =)

Y

Yalp

I wanna know what happend to SL...

They can field 15+ at 2 A.M. to raid Despise... yet field 3-4 with a bunch of newcomers to SL for the event on a Sunday afternoon near mid-day...

Does the rest of Baja strike fear into the hearts of the SL community? Or is it due to other proggies not wanting to be noticed whilst an EM is there?

Either way...it was a lot more fun than the last event.

And to those who made newbies on Baja just to collect rubble... but got murdered time after time and said Baja was the worst event... grow up. We didn't want you here just to collect rubble and later sell it. That's what you get for playing a newbie on another server just for items. Better luck next time =)
Seconded on the newbies... come play Baja, not raid Baja!

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
god i wish someone was selling one of those clain faction spell books on baja

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I remain hopeful that the slain Clanin MAY have been an imposter. Time or Timelords alone may reveal it.

Elladan of Baja