• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call for Unity

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Well with the way things are going FL is just gonna have to sit back and enjoy.

I'm not to concerned I enjoy Waka, whatever decisions they do make. Wether its a cease fire with Cop or FL &lt; I know I know&gt; Even if its unspoken. It will never happen, watching 8 FL run up to the gate last Thursday night &lt;It was 8 Melchor not 50&gt; was sad, every organized guild seperated. Did not help or heal their own team or even work together with all the guilds.

Will FL colonize Sonoma? Well Well, I would have said no but after looking up what the word means...Ie: To send illegal or irregularly qualified voters onto: To infiltrate with usu. subversive militants for propoganda and strategy reasons.

I'd have to say with their assumptive illegal speediness. Their Irregularly quality, and all the BS propoganda, subversive militants I'd say they are as close to Colonizing as anything.

AND boys Trinity/Balinor. I'm shocked. Everyone knows who "assumes" to move fast on the game. I'm sure Balinor has heard people in ts and knows why some people just "assume" to move so fast. And don't be so shocked its not like Balla isn't his brother.

So lets talk about the topic, A call for Unity, and why it won't happen.

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHA (Pulls a 4th grader quote) But he started it... hahahaha Hopefully the thread can get back on topic...

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Your a perfect candidate for COP because your more "quantity" than "quality". And the rest of us that left COP a long time already knew that COP has never had much of a "team environment" where you back each other up. We knew that long time ago, don't whine cause your just now figuring that out.

And your other comment about speeder is definitely the pot calling the kettle fast. Your without a doubt one of the most un-naturally fast players on the shard. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones around like that comment.

And for bagging on waka's skill? Waka is still way more skilled than COP will ever be. The guild you "built up" and supported.

G

<blockquote><hr>

And for bagging on waka's skill? Waka is still way more skilled than COP will ever be. The guild you "built up" and supported.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you should pvp more, cause I've been involved in a number of fights with WAKA that cop/moo won. Even numbers... And I say that with the utmost disrepect for COP... heh

And about the unnaturally fast thing, I play on a athlon xp 3200+ with an ATI x1600 vid card. I doubt I'm "unnatrually" fast. Maybe TO YOU. But on MY screen theres a TON that are faster than me. Ahem: Andy? Monster? They jump around like mexican jumping beans on my screen. And I still kill them. heh

G

Okay I give up, I wish the moderators were always this passed out when I posted!!

A

accessdenied

I say we all just hold hands and try to beat FL. Let's all get together and do a harrower!!! Prime time even. Hell, we could message them and tell them in advance too.

I'm just kidding folks. In all seriousness though, I wish they'd just start to rename the shards to (FL Main, FL Alt 1, FL Alt 2, etc.)

I

imported_Wing Chun

They should also change the shard emblem to FL's logo for each shard we have colonized on UO.com

M

Madchild

i have friends in waka i have friends in FL i have friends in a lot of guilds i work with em to get what they want and what i want .

HAM incase ya aint been told by a guildmate yet yes i run that noob mage simpson that you see dead so often .

as for me hiding behind pain kms or tmi your cracked i dont hide i die vhinn didnt say he'd take me over other ppl cuz of my skill or cuz i make a good meat sheild .its prolly cuz i dont stress i laugh as i die and i dont run when everyone says get out of there .

and wake up its not quantity over quality its about personality (as bal put it he wanted out) ..... ockie isnt in cop because she can fight or to be a meat sheild she's in cop cuz we like her she's good ppl .

as for quality how the hell do you get quality in a game where new players that wonna pvp are up against vets with egos the size of Alberta .

Simpsons acct says 24 months and youve seen me fighting for mayb 12 of em did a camp a house miner close to trinny ? yes your damn right i did . cuz i had a house close buy (a gift from a guy now in waka )

(new player) 24 months 500 counts 3 red chars playing 3 different shards IM A NEWB I SUCK!!!!!!!!!

thx to
Balla,Lefty,Hooman, Mort, Elvi, Darkstone,vhinn,KMS,Dubie,TMI,Karyn,mad,joc,el polo (cast faster punk :p) .

do i talk to much yes do i choose to not use proper sentence formation or spelling yes . THX FOR GIVIN THE NEW GUY A BREAK some time you will realize the ppl your callin newbs are newbs and not some stanky ass vet that dont know [censored] .

to those i listed thx for the help see ya round and those i missed .

to those not listed short government warf long walk as a great poet once said [censored] all yall .

PS weed cold meds and 3 red bull is one mean trip

G

PS weed cold meds and 3 red bull is one mean trip

Uh huh...

S

Skullcollector

Trying to get all sonoma's PVP guilds together is failing badly. If allieing or calling a truce is to tuff for most then what about making a new guild. A single guild to represent all on sonoma. Have anyone who is intrested in fight back FL to join one or two of there chars into this guild so we all can fight as one without indangering our own guilds. What i have seen since they have come here is they have numbers and thats it, sonoma has the skilled pvp chars. Waka has several of i think is the games best pvpers and well as cop and moo. OSG SM PAS all have chars that would be vital to the effort as well. There are also many other sonoma guilds that would also like to get involved as. If we all can find a way to work together i know we can defeat FL. The real truth is we also might find some friendships we all used to have long ago....Just another opionion.....

S

sean_lo

Here's the thing. In order to build an alliance, you need firstly respect from the people you have fought and killed. When you beat them, they have to say.. "Dang, those people were good! That was a good fight!"

When you trash talk, do generally stupid and nasty things to win, you earn disdain and hatred instead of respect.

Which category do mofo belong to? If they were the first type, they wouldn't post on a message board asking for unity.

Also remember, your network of influence and friends is less useful if you only use it when you need it.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If allieing or calling a truce is to tuff for most then what about making a new guild. A single guild to represent all on sonoma... The real truth is we also might find some friendships we all used to have long ago....

[/ QUOTE ]

What kind of hippie [censored] is this? That better have been satire!

M

Madchild

that is comming from a guy who has one of the meanest tempers in game .

he just gave props to almost every guild , puts out a good idea, and was willing to put aside his personal feelings towards some ppls play styles to say it .

and whats he get ?

"What kind of hippie [censored] is this? That better have been satire!"

very nice

ive done my bit ive takein some FL out 1 on 1 and ive been raided by em and takin out double our numbers i know what they r made of nuthin but numbers but if one sertin group of ppl think they can take em out i say have to it i have 2 or 3 other shards that i need to work on .

bye i wont be missed .

T

TrustMeInc

Whats going on in here? Oh trash talk again lol. Woot Woot!!!

K

KQ Galad

Hey TMI, hows it goin? Im trying out resist on my template, or didnt you notice?

G

<blockquote><hr>

The Unity of Sonoma must begin without the temptation of Sonoman's to join the colonists. Unite with your friends and fellow citizens. Set aside your differences, if any, for the defense of your homeland.

The pvp guild's leadership alone bears the responsibility of the future of Sonoma.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems the afore post had no impact. 1000's read the thread and a
mear 65 bothered to post. There is no local unity in Sonoma. FL will
and have control of the CS's. The value derieved from the CS's is in
their hands as it well should be considering the weakness discovered
in this shard. Sonoma will shrival away as the other shards, as overall,
Ultima Online has been doomed since the after-birth of AOS.

The ruleset allowing events as afore mentioned to occur and of
non-existent enforcement of the game mechanics, has doomed Ultima
Online. The act of domination by greed and the fantasy of fun. No
market will exist eventually for your spoils. Everyone will be searching
for a new virtual world. To entertain, enjoy and for some, to exploit.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

The Unity of Sonoma must begin without the temptation of Sonoman's to join the colonists. Unite with your friends and fellow citizens. Set aside your differences, if any, for the defense of your homeland.

The pvp guild's leadership alone bears the responsibility of the future of Sonoma.

[/ QUOTE ]

It seems the afore post had no impact. 1000's read the thread and a
mear 65 bothered to post. There is no local unity in Sonoma. FL will
and have control of the CS's. The value derieved from the CS's is in
their hands as it well should be considering the weakness discovered
in this shard. Sonoma will shrival away as the other shards, as overall,
Ultima Online has been doomed since the after-birth of AOS.

The ruleset allowing events as afore mentioned to occur and of
non-existent enforcement of the game mechanics, has doomed Ultima
Online. The act of domination by greed and the fantasy of fun. No
market will exist eventually for your spoils. Everyone will be searching
for a new virtual world. To entertain, enjoy and for some, to exploit.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps it's because 99% of these people aren't smart enough to figure out what you actually wrote. The collective reading comprehension and grammar are that of around 3rd grade (or Grade 3 for you Canucks).

Edit: I can't let it go. Crying about the apathy of others only makes you look stupid because obviously no one cares about your whining. Beyond that, let's look at this another way. The post survived through at least 4 pages without getting locked -- that is something noteworthy of this group when considering it was a pvp post outside the PvP thread. Now mix all that together with some ego inflated Mods and you sir have now create/contributed to a little piece of Sonoma stratics history.

Feel better?

G

"Aye, fight and you may die, run, and you'll live. At least for a while. And dying in your beds, many years from now, would you be willing to trade, ALL the days, from this day til that, for ONE chance, JUST ONE CHANCE, to come back here, and tell our enemies, that they may take our lives, but they'll never take, OUR FREEDOM!!!"

For some reason, I just had to. I love that quote. hehe Is FL even owning anything at this point? I've been gone, I wasn't impressed before I left. I am "assuming" its about the same. No skill, they dont show unless its AT LEAST 2 to 1, am I correct? Have to come back and wipe the floor with some more FL. I love fighting them 20 on 1-2-3.