• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Call for Unity

G

The unity of Sonoma must begin with the uniting of the guild leaders who predominately reside in Felucca.

Begin discussions of setting aside old grudges for the time being. Some leaders exhibit false pride by assuming on their own, the ability to dispel the current invaders. This pride or stubbornness, will lead to the colonization of Sonoma. No Sonoman PVP guild has the resources to dispel the colonization effort alone.

The Unity of Sonoma must begin without the temptation of Sonoman's to join the colonists. Unite with your friends and fellow citizens. Set aside your differences, if any, for the defense of your homeland.

The pvp guild's leadership alone bears the responsibility of the future of Sonoma.

B

beef steak

Like you're going to stop FL from colonizing? Yeah right. If FL wants to colonize, they're going to do just that. Why not just join in the fun and fight instead of trying to get them to leave? Aren't they bringing more fun to pvp? Things a little more active? New players to fight? This isn't a TOUR, FL is here to stay. Get over it and join in the fun.

G

Amen it could not have been more well spoken! We are not leaving Sonoma as we have not left our colony on Origin even tho there are no longer pvp guilds on that shard. We have been told by members of MOO/COP that you are trying to lull us into boredom to force us to leave that will not happen. We have set permanent chars and housing on this shard and have no intention of leaving. I would think the "PVP" guilds of this shard would have embraced the pvp instead of running from it and hiding in despise at 3am to do rat spawns while most of the shard sleeps.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Like you're going to stop FL from colonizing? Yeah right. If FL wants to colonize, they're going to do just that. Why not just join in the fun and fight instead of trying to get them to leave? Aren't they bringing more fun to pvp? Things a little more active? New players to fight? This isn't a TOUR, FL is here to stay. Get over it and join in the fun.

[/ QUOTE ]

When you talk like that it doesn't make people think'' Hey wow maybe they are right!'' It causes anger and fuels a resistance. Like I said before. FL is not winning. Stay here all you like but it will end up pointless and fruitless. Unlike the other Shards Sonoma isn't buying into what you say. you haven't takin over a thing. You and your E^^E buddies are just having fun right now and you should. UO is a fun game but be very cautios of your words. I repeat, You CAN NOT WIN THEM ALL. It's called the ''Law of Averages'' And it is very real. The ones from Sonoma who have joined you is very typical and always happens. usually a guild or people who never won anything on sonoma are the ones that join you from here. You are not the biggest thing UO has ever seen. Your day will come I'm sure. maybe not tommorrow, maybe not a few months from now or even a year but that day will come. I feel bad for the ones who wasted thier time and energy to come here. you say you came here to fight because Pac was so boring. Here's a crazy idea, why didnt' you just split FL into sections and fight each other to see how''TUFF'' you were to each other. You would have saved yourself some money and had better braggin rights.

G

<blockquote><hr>

The unity of Sonoma must begin with the uniting of the guild leaders who predominately reside in Felucca.

Begin discussions of setting aside old grudges for the time being. Some leaders exhibit false pride by assuming on their own, the ability to dispel the current invaders. This pride or stubbornness, will lead to the colonization of Sonoma. No Sonoman PVP guild has the resources to dispel the colonization effort alone.

The Unity of Sonoma must begin without the temptation of Sonoman's to join the colonists. Unite with your friends and fellow citizens. Set aside your differences, if any, for the defense of your homeland.

The pvp guild's leadership alone bears the responsibility of the future of Sonoma.

[/ QUOTE ]

I never thought I'd say this but your words make alot of sense. It's possible we can deal with the situation at hand and ''hate'' each other later. If a war it's gonna be then let's give em hell. It's very possible that this is where the ''colonization'' stops. With this shard. I don't know how everyone else feels but the problem we have is not going away. I wouldnt have felt this way until i heard the things FL was saying to members of this shard. Let's keep in touch Mofo. I'm sure there is ways to reach me. and i'm very open to suggestion and I am approachable. Who knows what may become of all this.

Morph

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(And it is very real. The ones from Sonoma who have joined you is very typical and always happens. usually a guild or people who never won anything on sonoma are the ones that join you from here.)

So we should be looking forward to OSG applying then right lmfao.

(You would have saved yourself some money)

We have plenty of gold if needed to do anything, trust me by colonizing sonoma we have tripled our gold lol...

G

RTLFC .....

Yes, some posts got moved :-\

Let me see if I can reconstruct part of what was said...

<font color="blue">From Steven Foreman..</font>
Waka wants the fights. Edit:I dont care about taking your spawn or your scrolls. Its an added bonus to it all. We just look for the best figths we can get and being outnumbered 2v1 is usually where they come from.

<font color="blue">From Trinsauce....</font>
Ya know Simpson, it's not even about juss the pride thing... Although I do feel everyone should personally feel the same way... I'd sleep better at night if I knew (even in a video game) that I won on skill rather than numbers... But that's neither here nor there...

The main problem with getting Waka to ally is this... Someone in ur guild of big importance to ur guild asks us for an alliance... In fact most of ur guild has asked for an alliance... That's all fine and dandy... I think we may have tossed the idea around amongst the big wigs in Waka... But the chances of us allying were tossed out the window when "unmentioned name he knows who he is" decides he wants to loot a suit, orny and all off of one of our members who juss so happened to accidentally take auto reinsure off... Dunno about u guys but u don't do that sort of stuff when ur trying to get an alliance out of us...

<font color="blue">From Steven Foreman...</font>

<blockquote><hr>

But the chances of us allying were tossed out the window when "unmentioned name he knows who he is" decides he wants to loot a suit, orny and all off of one of our members who juss so happened to accidentally take auto reinsure off... Dunno about u guys but u don't do that sort of stuff when ur trying to get an alliance out of us...

[/ QUOTE ]

Aint the truth.

<font color="blue">From Ham92....</font>
It's a lot more than pride and stubborness. Some of us in Waka feel it is pointless. The potential guilds to ally offer very little in quality and the only thing they have to offer is quantity. And some don't have quality or quantity.

Guild management of Waka are former COP members who are very particular in their recruiting. That makes Waka a very attractive guild to be in if you like to run with a good group of people. If they wanted to choose quantity over quality as COP does, they probably would have stayed in COP years ago.

-----

That brings the thread back to current state... best I can do.

Q

I

imported_TurboTimmy

Offical statement from Waka regarding an alliance:

No Thanks \(^.^)/

I'm in no way trying to discourage any guild/player who wants to ally against FL to fight them, I think thats perfectly fine for those who are interested in such a thing. We just arn't into having more players than tiles to stand on

G

I really dont think anyone is talking about going ''green'' at all. but just somehow trying to work with each other to fight them. Imagine us all green. Heh that is assured doom. But some people's ego's are quite huge and I say more power to them. Either way, doesn't matter to me. I'm still having fun.

Cyrus16

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To be honest, I'm not a very nice person and there are some people I can't stand in game. Hell, I'm not even afraid to say who they are: TMI, KMS, Wife Beating Pain, Balinor, Dr. ******. If I were allied with these people (Not that it would ever happen -- I'd quit the guild first) I'd take the kill shot on them in every fight I could.

Other than that, you all are crying for alliance and while members of our guild have said (and truthfully) it's not JUST a pride thing, you gotta bring something to the table other than just 6 more characters. We've taken on project members who we've attempted and in many cases succeeded turning them into quality Pvpers. However, I THINK I speak for everyone in our guild when I say we have no interest in taking on a project guild or guilds.

Rather than crying for numbers take it as an opportunity to get better skill wise. Maybe then you'll be taken serious by better PvP guilds. I mean, we're not COP. SKill comes before numbers for us.

G

Heh yeah we are very content with our fine band of misfits. None on OSG's side is crying for an alliance. At least not that I'm aware of. These are all just outspoken ideas on the MANY various ways to approach this dilema. hehe, Anyways, Ashane started this post. Good post too. We never ask for help. We dealt with the TBA presence which I will definately say ''trained'' us to get better. We are very Humble here in OSG. If you got an attitude or too much ego you never get guilded here or allied. Pride is a crutch that ends up going outta control. Group votes here on everything we do and it's gotta be majority rules. The quote under my sig sums up our moto here in OSG. So i'm sure whatever possible decision we have in all this will be the best. as of right now, we just enjoy fighting anyone outside our alliance. But if you are certain guilds, we don't attack you. You can figure out who those guilds are.

A

Abaddon (Deth)

Perhaps it is all as simple as what took place at the gate the other night. The guilds present included Cop, Moo, FL, Waka, Pas, DT, SM, K-B and a few others. Now I am no fan of Cop/Moo, but we chose our target by priority, so I sent a msg to TMI via one of his allies: "Tell TMI, truce from K-B til FL is off the field"

I dont know if he got the msg or not, but my few mates were told to act as if he did, and not to target anyone except FL unless you are targetted by another. Seemed to work fine, since FL got their backsides laid all over the ground (on both sides fo the southern server line). Once they had left the field, we also retired for a bit. It isnt our way to end a truce by simply attacking, we give it a few minutes. An hour later, some of us came back to the gate and there were no FL, so we went back to 'whoever is a priority target'.

As I said before, to defeat FLs arrogant little attempt, it takes communication between the misc sonoman groups, and enough fortitude to hold off attacking old foes, til the newer ones are off the field.

Thoughts?

Pika
Dyv

G

Quote: Always the same pattern of resistance. First FL starts making its presence known. Then the guilds all put up a struggle. FL defeats said guilds, and it gets quiet for a bit. Then the guilds start collapsing/merging together. They then try for round 2. Might win for a week or two, then the sleeping giant that is FL awakens, smashes it apart, it gets quiet for a bit. The natives repeatedly surge up for a week or two at a time before being beaten down again for a period of 4-12 months, then the entire server goes completely dead.

A pattern of mutual destruction, nothing more. A game, invented by software engineers dominated by a conglomerate cooperation. A cooperation with little concern of the problems of the subscribers. A roaming guild with the same level of concern as the above conglomerate, greed. It’s leader, oblivious to the fallout of a dead shard. Oblivious to the consequences: Ultima On-Line, extinct. It’s leader, arrogant, conceited and ignorant.

Quote: The issue is the outrageous claims to their power. They are big, but not the biggest. They are strong, but no the strongest. They have SOME talent, but are not the best. Mostly what I see is arrogance on the part of the ones with the biggest mouths, and they dont have enough to be that arrogant about.

But, as far as action goes, they seem to find a bit here, and they dont always like what they find. I am far from being good at pvp, and even I cause them problems, let alone the folks here who know what the hell they are doing on the field.

FL perceives their attempts of conquest as fun for all and at the same time not seeing the self introverted depraviation. If it were not for the past and present code structure, the inability of the UO developers and designers to police the exploits, etc, etc, FL would not be here.

Progress is present in this thread as many Sonoman’s are communicating the idea of mutual cooperation in the event of the presence of FL.

N

nine_finger_baru

Well.... well... well... I guess it's true what people say about things coming full circle.

What I am going to say won't make sense to many here, quite frankly because you have not been around long enough to remember. However I am willing to bet that there are still people that either play or lurk/read the board that will remember. If not, perhaps this will get pointed out to Dor and she can dig something up out of her archives (god knows there isnt much that went on in Sonoma that she didnt get a notice about)

Many years ago there was an alliance on Sonoma, a rather big one. Filled with many different personalities and egos. If memory serves it was more for RP sake then an all out PVP sake but it makes no difference.

After reading this thread however, and noticing how standoffish some of the stronger egos are about setting aside petty differences to achieve a greater goal. I see some people say they are thankful for FL coming because it has increased the action on the shard (which is good news to me who is contimplating a return) and others who think they are short sighted in seeing the destruction they are causing (guess I am too sober to see that one). Regardless they are here, and from what i've read here and other places, don't plan on going. So take advantage of the life being reinjected into Sonoma. Drop the debate on who owns who and join together and show them what Sonoma has. There will always be pleanty more time for gate ganks and house fighting.

Anyway before the soapbox caves in.... here is that link I talked about.... some of the links within it are dead now, but perhaps getting it out there, someone will have something in thier archives..

http://home.austin.rr.com/kingdavid/links.html

B

beef steak

Maybe FL just wants someone to come play with them. There's so many of them and most of the shards are so dead in Fel, they get bored? Having another shard to play on together may not be necessarily about greed, but about having someone to fight. Origin is dead and pac is starting to slow down it must get boring fighting the same few people or each other time and time again. You want to form an alliance to fight them? Go ahead, I'm sure FL will welcome it.

G

<blockquote><hr>

Well.... well... well... I guess it's true what people say about things coming full circle.

What I am going to say won't make sense to many here, quite frankly because you have not been around long enough to remember. However I am willing to bet that there are still people that either play or lurk/read the board that will remember. If not, perhaps this will get pointed out to Dor and she can dig something up out of her archives (god knows there isnt much that went on in Sonoma that she didnt get a notice about)

Many years ago there was an alliance on Sonoma, a rather big one. Filled with many different personalities and egos. If memory serves it was more for RP sake then an all out PVP sake but it makes no difference.

[/ QUOTE ]
Odds are, nine finger baru, my UO longevity surpasses your own. Before AOS, the arrogance and braggerts were rare. The Sonoma Alliance was prominent in Sonoma. KB, OTE, HOG, SDK, IAS, etc. Many have reflected on those as being, "The Good Old Days" as I do. The personalities and egos were there certainly. The alliance thrived for years, many great pvp events and other non pvp also. Everything has changed of course and in my opinion, for the worse. It is obvious an attempt to form an alliance such as the SA is impossible now. No, not full circle, the circle is broken forever.

I

imported_Invertigo

Hey hey, I'm back, atleast til I deploy in mid April to Afghanistan for 15 months. But anyway, sure I love the pvp too, and ill fight the odds no matter how newbish they are. It's just not really all that 'fun' when yer the only one on outside of FL and the one you come across calls in three more to fs spam yer corpsed corpse to death. Ya'll have more numbers, great, and I may not be the best of pvpers, so for all of you who need some practice, fight me 1v1 and if you lose then call in more. Atleast try to gain yourself some dignity instead of saying 'Owned' with three of your buddies looting a corpse. Back in bush days I'da taken the challenge, now I just try to get a strangle off and hope the psn spammer lags up. LoL

And on a side note, wtf is with this insurance crap, it totally takes away from the people who play UO just for the PvP.

N

nine_finger_baru

<blockquote><hr>

And on a side note, wtf is with this insurance crap, it totally takes away from the people who play UO just for the PvP.

[/ QUOTE ]

As if the change from a skill based game to an item based game didn't?

I

imported_Wing Chun

repsponding to last post for convience.

OK,
hehe can you guys band together to fight us? No. i dont think so. you would have to be green to eachother so your withers, fields etc wont flag you to eachother. You can try to do it without being green but it will fail and when it fails certain egos will go supernova.

So far you guys have been fairly easy to colonize. Last week when king of the hill was going on we had to leave twice to raid MOO who tried to sneak in a despise spawn. I think you need to change your guild tag to BAA

N

nine_finger_baru

Reponding to you not out of convience, but because I can.

From all that i have read.. BAA sounds more like a sub guild for FL, representing the masses of mindless sheep it's so intent on bringing into its fold.

I

imported_Wing Chun

And you believe everything you read! Really you should know better.

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

No but I believe everything that I see first hand... FL had to bring in 10+ to kill a measly pvmer making some quick gold when there wasn't much going on... And u failed to get the job done... a simple curse woulda done me in guys as I woulda been overweight... But ur lil drones didn't get the job done...

next time maybe bring someone in with a lil brains why don't cha

Sonoma easily colonized??? PUHLEASE... U don't control Sonoma kiddo so get that notion outta ur head... U've won some battles and u've lost some battles... Until u can say that u win 100% of the time u haven't accomplished [censored] here...

Fact is this we all still do our things... Be it spawns, Lady Mel's, pvp... whatever it is that tickles our fancies we're still out and about doing them as if nothing has changed... FL doesn't scare any of us on this shard and u can bet ur bottom dollar on that... Peace out...

N

nine_finger_baru

col·o·nize /&amp;#712;k&amp;#594;l&amp;#601;&amp;#716;na&amp;#618;z/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[kol-uh-nahyz] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation verb, -nized, -niz·ing.
–verb (used with object) 1. to establish a colony in; settle: England colonized Australia.
2. to form a colony of: to colonize laborers in a mining region.
–verb (used without object) 3. to form a colony: They went out to Australia to colonize.
4. to settle in a colony.

So... do you care to change the phrase on what FL is doing on Sonoma? Independant free thinkers will never be colonized..... which leaves you with... what.... oh thats right.. the mindless automatons... or something you are prob more familier with.....thats right.... sheep.

I

imported_Wing Chun

ok, next time one of our mages will curse you
thanks for the tip

Honestly for the past few nights i have logged on and Sonoma has been dead. No spawns are being done....

you guys can have Brit Gate. Guard zones and server line hopping is not PvP to me and most others i know.

hmm, did i say we colonized the shard and have won 100%.....i dont think so. But if i did i will apologize. However we are in the process. it will take months but in the end it will happen. However, there is only one thing that will save the shard from colonization and thats if they pull the plug on the sever

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really starting to grow tired of FL's mindless babble. Wake up and smell the coffee. You guys have this morbidly obssesive overactive imagination to believe that you have taken over sonoma. Too many ppl on this shard have heart, not numbers. Sonoma has been attacked numerous times which i feel bad cuz i didnt participate in the short lived attempts of EFL due to my ruffly 2 year hiatis from pvp so go write a novel and get this extra [censored] put on paper and join a writer's guild. YOU DON'T CONTROL A THING!!! Yew fel lastnight was a small example of overwhelming force Sonoma has. You can't control nuthing if noone participates in your proposed ''colonization''. Sonomans are used to ''out of towners'' more than any other Shard in UO. That's why in the field you always lose. Only way you win is numbers. That my friend aint braggin rights for [censored]. We are unaffected by your presence. The more you bring, the more you get knocked down. And i'm sry, but who cares about a spawn???? Not even half of us. You can go play your spawn shinanigans on some shard where they care. You've been lied to my friend so do yourself a favor and man up and accept the facts. Any more FL wanna comment on this fake take over feel free but WE AINT BUYING IT!!

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

ok, next time one of our mages will curse you
thanks for the tip

Honestly for the past few nights i have logged on and Sonoma has been dead. No spawns are being done....

you guys can have Brit Gate. Guard zones and server line hopping is not PvP to me and most others i know.

hmm, did i say we colonized the shard and have won 100%.....i dont think so. But if i did i will apologize. However we are in the process. it will take months but in the end it will happen. However, there is only one thing that will save the shard from colonization and thats if they pull the plug on the sever

[/ QUOTE ]

The first line of ur post basically sums FL up quickly... Cursing ur opponent has been well known amongst real pvpers since oh I'd say 1998... The fact that the majority of ur guild (save a few specials ones who know what they're doing on the field) doesn't lead out with a curse speaks major volume on the quality of pvpers in ur guild... I'm gonna leave my post at that...

I

imported_Ruffles

You call for unity in which to defeat the invaders to our shard that come for no other reason than to wipeout PvP on Sonoma.

How can this be accomplished when at every turn your alliance COP &amp; MOO will willfully break any truce that exists? I have seen the same with some of the smaller guilds. Unless restraint is shown on the part of ALL guilds and their leaders, there will be no way to at least fight FL with a hope of defeating them and their numbers. FL does as a guild have two things that make them successful in what they do, numbers and discipline.

Unless the leaders of Sonoma can pull together and have the numbers as well as discipline to not attack each other...we will surely fail.

Ruffles

A

Abaddon (Deth)

"FL does as a guild have two things that make them successful in what they do, numbers and discipline."

If by numbers you mean the hordes of the mindless, then yes they do. If by discipline you mean lots of leather clad spankings, I imagine they do that too. Fantasy seems to go hand in hand with reality with many of them. They fantasize about having skills, they fantasize about having power, and they fantasize about....well, I best stop there, this is a family game.

Fact is, they have some numbers, and they need them, otherwise they will get NOTHING accomplished, and even when they do show in numbers, they dont always do so well. Not impressed by most of them yet

Dyv
Pika

G

FL isn't even worth mentioning and they haven't "colonized" anything. They say we dont spawn? I sat and watched WAKA spawn just last night... about 11pm Pacific.... you'd think FL would have enough people on to at least TRY and take it at that time... but they wont show up even numbers... cause we all know what happens when they DO.
Personally, I enjoy when they show up with double numbers, just proves all our points that we have way more skill then they do. Not only have I not been impressed with their "protection/necro/pots" pvp style, I think it's downright hillarious. They are just proof that skill wins over items/numbers any day of the week. I prove it on them constantly. By the way, I do a solo spawn a day. I haven't seen FL once. NOT ONCE. Oh wait, exactly once. And he died.

M

Madchild

in my 2 years on sonoma large scale unity isnt a sonoma thing

in fact almost every guild on sonoma has at one time allied a so called invading force .

its fine by me eather way i can handle a 50 vs 50 fight and i can handle a 3 or 4 way battle they r all fun .

the 3 way battles r fun and keep ya on your toes you kill off one bunch and start workin the other group and have to keep your eyes open cuz ya know the ones ya just took out are rezin and are a fixin to come behinde ya and mow you over .

G

<blockquote><hr>

its fine by me eather way i can handle a 50 vs 50 fight and i can handle a 3 or 4 way battle they r all fun .

[/ QUOTE ]

When you actually leave vent to pvp, we'll believe any of what you said... I saw you exactly 3 or 4 times in a MONTH on the field. Don't talk about pvp, cause pvp aint your friend, do you even know him?

M

Madchild

i love you too vhinn

ok ill say it differently i suck at pvp but dont give a flyin #$%^ laugin my ass off as i die if theres 50 or 1 killin me .

and your right between my night job ample sleep and my pac char i dont pvp on sonoma as much as i could . or you would like .

G

<blockquote><hr>

ok ill say it differently i suck at pvp

[/ QUOTE ]

You didn't have to say it. Everyone knows. :/

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I got to agree with Balinor on this one. First of all, you post on here like you know everything bout the pvp scene on Sonoma. Truth is, you know very little about it. And you can not handle 50 vs 50 fights. You are Simpson of COP and when you first started coming around, your experience was pretty much limited to camping mining houses and lumberjack spots when COP barely registered a blip on the pvp scene. (there was a stretch of time after the COP/KQ/EFL/*P* alliance broke that COP was not a factor in Fel)

And now that COP has grown to become the biggest collection of meatshields, your place in the guild is pretty much stand behind KMS or PAIN or TMI and cast flamestrike over and over and hope you score the kill shot out of the massive gankfest. (Sorry no pics for that)

Balinor - would you agree that only NoMercyForU is worse mage than Simpson?

Regardless - to go back to the original post about shard unity.... Does anyone really see a point to unifying with COP when a good chunk of them don't really have anything to offer skillwise?

G

<blockquote><hr>

Does anyone really see a point to unifying with COP when a good chunk of them don't really have anything to offer skillwise?

[/ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't say that, I'd say the problem is why ally with a guild that doesn't stand behind the people who helped build them up in the first place? I for one have lost all respect for COP. KMS isn't even on my pvp radar as someone I respect in pvp. When you guild ZOG, kick good members like Skullsniper over an Ockie Vosha..., think quantity matters more than quality...? Its gone way past the point of rediculous with COP. They cant even scrape the bottom of the barrel anymore cause um, they dun scraped a hole right through it. Pathetic. I voted COP most desperate guild on Sonoma. I believe they've won. I mean, P.A.I.N. (KMS' brother) screamed in alliance chat that I was attacking him just to get me kicked. (I was trying to get kicked so it worked great, but who wants to be in a guild/alliance with trash like that?) HAHA If you want to be allied with pathetic Ultima players like that... be my guest. I swore when I left them last time I'd never join COP again, and I never will. Unfortunately MOO allied with them and I had to "put up" with them. Then MOO guilded GOR? Sad. Anyone who joins COP/MOO is a target in my book, cept for the ones I actually like. Personally its FAR more fun killing COP then it ever is being allied to them. Thank you, Simpson owns all. *hands soap box back to ham*

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you could have said it any better! Now that COP is playing a lot of tamer templates, Osh Voshie or whatever his name is, fits right in. He is the new uber pvp god of sonoma! After telling my stealth archer not to try anything, two armor ignores later he was going oo0ooOoOoo. Then after a rez and with two healers, he was begging to be attacked again (without putting his armor on). Bam! two hits later, more 0oo0 00oOo0. And his pets never got me either.

G

Yea, Ockie is nice but comon... pvper...? Um, yea, no. I'll have to post some funny screens in this thread when I get a chance.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
haha I was kidding about him being pvp. But Oshie and Simpson and NoMercyForU are prime examples of how COP takes anyone and everyone into their guild. Very low requirements to get in. Quantity over quality. Not a guild Waka wants to associate with or "work with" against FL.

K

KQ Galad

NoMercyForYou is a favorite target of mine. A dismount and a few running shots drops him most of the time.

G

<blockquote><hr>

But Oshie and Simpson and NoMercyForU are prime examples of how COP takes anyone and everyone into their guild. Not a guild Waka wants to associate with or "work with" against FL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take 1 Simpson over DrDoom, Seduction, and Thraximus any day of the week. Also um, not a lot of "skill" in waka tho... so they aren't quite a catch when it comes to associating with them against FL.
Not that they are BAD mind you, just um... yea. Not as good as they or anyone else thinks. They got a step up in teamwork. If they could bring that back together I'd give them more props.

ham92

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Balinor - your not exactly a qualified candidate to judge quality. You play gimp chars with pretty good weps. Your history in Fel guilds, as Trin has pointed out many times, isn't exactly all that great. Don't bash on waka, your not in a guild and most guilds don't want anything to do with you. Your hardly quality either, your a perfect fit for COP, ya shouldn't have left.

G

That's hillarious. My history in Fel guilds? I've only been in 3. And my "history" is that I refuse to put up with stupid bs when I'm in a guild. You must be referring to me backing up my guild/alliance 24/7 and never getting that in return? Hows that make ME a perfect candidate for COP? They never backup their guild/alliance...

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

But Oshie and Simpson and NoMercyForU are prime examples of how COP takes anyone and everyone into their guild. Not a guild Waka wants to associate with or "work with" against FL.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'd take 1 Simpson over DrDoom, Seduction, and Thraximus any day of the week. Also um, not a lot of "skill" in waka tho... so they aren't quite a catch when it comes to associating with them against FL.
Not that they are BAD mind you, just um... yea. Not as good as they or anyone else thinks. They got a step up in teamwork. If they could bring that back together I'd give them more props.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jealousy will ruin yer life kiddo...

I know someone got a nice lil snapshot of u at Jhelom farms after Timmy had juss got done dueling KMS 7 times and killing him each of those times... I'll quote what u said... "Waka ally us already"

Obviously we have something that u guys truly want... Or at least ya did when u were in that alliance... So for a guild that doesn't have any "skill" why were u jocking us so hard to get an alliance???

On a site note for a guild that has no "skill" how come 3 of us laid waste to 6 FL at Brit gate Friday night in the span of 5 minutes??? 4 of em dropped in the first 2 minutes and none of ours dropped...

G

Uh, I've fought them 10-15 on 1 and killed more than that... And I said ally MOO/COP already cause with 5 or 10 more people we'd have been wasting fl all over the field, but it ended up being that way anyways. I was begging Waka to join anything. And quit acting all butt hurt cause I knocked Waka's skill. Its true Waka's not all that good. Better than some worse than others. Truth hurt?

T

Trinsauce

<blockquote><hr>

Uh, I've fought them 10-15 on 1 and killed more than that... And I said ally MOO/COP already cause with 5 or 10 more people we'd have been wasting fl all over the field, but it ended up being that way anyways. I was begging Waka to join anything. And quit acting all butt hurt cause I knocked Waka's skill. Its true Waka's not all that good. Better than some worse than others. Truth hurt?

[/ QUOTE ]

Truth??? No correct urself... It's simply ur opinion...

Truth is the fact that everyone has asked for an alliance.
Truth is the fact that Waka has been asked to help protect a Harrower in the past week.
Truth is waxxin FL at Brit gate 3 on 6.

What ur stating is simply ur opinion...

I

imported_Invertigo

A little off topic here I know, but call for unity? LoL who even started that idea? Myself and 2 other MOO were fighting PAS at the gate all in good fun, thank you for the pvp, but when FL showed up on 5 blues and a red PAS continued on us along wit the rest of the gate instead of shifting their attention to FL anyway, while he was on foot to boot. Guess ya'll can take yer pvp trash talk to the pvp posts and let this one float to the back on the boards.

Ansatsu_MoFo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

a red PAS continued on us along wit the rest of the gate instead of shifting their attention to FL anyway

[/ QUOTE ]

PAS and FL are buddy buddy.. Hell even at least one PAS elder is even in FL.. They run the same type of guilds.. Quantity of over Quality.. In my opinion of course..

As for the whole call for unity.. I would be all for it but I don't see it happening any time soon.. I do know that when I see FL that becomes the target above anything else.. Thats how I personally work..

-Ansatsu
GM of MoFo

K

KQ Galad

How is this thread continuing without being locked? Not that im complaining heh.

I got some old freinds in FL from E^E and former KQ so we generally leave each other alone, but ill shoot em if we are spawning or an ally needs help. Other than that im glad to have one less person shooting at my retreating tail. COP/MOO are my first target priorities usually because they are fun to mess with. I leave MOFOs alone untill they start shanking me, I like them guys a lot. Plus its probably not a good idea to mess with people who set up good hiding ninja ambushes anyway!

G

Well with the way things are going FL is just gonna have to sit back and enjoy.

I'm not to concerned I enjoy Waka, whatever decisions they do make. Wether its a cease fire with Cop or FL &lt; I know I know&gt; Even if its unspoken. It will never happen, watching 8 FL run up to the gate last Thursday night &lt;It was 8 Melchor not 50&gt; was sad, every organized guild seperated. Did not help or heal their own team or even work together with all the guilds.

Will FL colonize Sonoma? Well Well, I would have said no but after looking up what the word means...Ie: To send illegal or irregularly qualified voters onto: To infiltrate with usu. subversive militants for propoganda and strategy reasons.

I'd have to say with their assumptive illegal speediness. Their Irregularly quality, and all the BS propoganda, subversive militants I'd say they are as close to Colonizing as anything.

AND boys Trinity/Balinor. I'm shocked. Everyone knows who "assumes" to move fast on the game. I'm sure Balinor has heard people in ts and knows why some people just "assume" to move so fast. And don't be so shocked its not like Balla isn't his brother.

So lets talk about the topic, A call for Unity, and why it won't happen.