• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] A Bottle of Marsh Ale and Selling an EM Rare

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am trading my Bottle of Marsh Ale (~7) for two(2) Conjurers Garbs with Luck

I am also selling the following:
Blessed Viking Sword 1/1 Unique (undyable color from Pacific event I think season 8 or 9. It is well documented and approved by EM) Asking 125 Mil

I am also seeking a Price Check on a Singing Ball. It is normal hue.

I no longer do ICQ so please respond either via Priv
ate Message or in this thread.

rares2.PNG

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I was hoping they would drop in price with the last great fall. I guess I will take offers on my Marsh Ale and Viking Sword since no one seemed interested in trades...

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
50 for the ale. Sell to me man, you know it will have a good home!

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Angel Dust,

Thanks for the offer. Throw in a ranger cloak or Tinker legs and I would totally go for it. I paid a lot more than 50 for it and I am pretty sure that of the original 7 there are only 4 or 5 left.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Here is some more info on the Viking Sword:
Here is a link to the original EM Mention of the sword: blessed viking sword « Search Results « Pacific

Here is a link to the thread I started when I originally bought the sword at Rares Fest: [Discussion] - Pacific Event Blessed Sword | Stratics Forums

It looks like Lineman was the original owner so he can verify it. I tried all kinds of dyes to replicate it when I first tried to sell it and nothing was really all that close. I was asking 125 for it but I would be willing to go a little less. I also accept trades. At the moment I am looking for a couple of Luck Conjurers Robes. I would give 40 Mil credit for each robe. I am also looking for another Ranger cloak which I would use as 25 mil credit. I also collect rares but have gone to more server birth ones or event items without shard tags on them.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dropping the price on Marsh Ale to 75 Mil and 85 Mil on the viking sword. I am still willing to trade Luck Garbs as partial payment on both. Buy now and resell at Rares Fest. Both items are on Atlantic.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am still offering the 50mil for Ale. I do not have any garbs to trade, sorry. I know the numbers on Ale and all, but item is not a high demand thing. Think about it and lemme know, not looking to buy for resell purposes at fest, it will have a permanent place in my home.