• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Bit of News!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I attended the Event today and didn't notice our wonderful Sara in attendance. I assume she has some RL commitment that kept her away so I thought I would step up and write a little report for her as a way to thank her for all her past reporting!

Pies and cloaks were once again the gifts of choice. Our EM's wanted to ensure that every last vendor in Luna had a cloak of Silence ( or so it seems ).

Before the handouts were issued EM Laurana passed out some information. (Ms Faine Morgan was having technical difficulties involving Shadowlords and Cable companies.)

Em Laurana asked us all to visit the Castle in Britian and to watch for a message from Dawn. It should be there at some point Tomorrow ( Monday 12 OCT).

It was implied by EM Laurana that there will be some investigative deductions required to figure out exact what the next event is!

The next quest event takes place next Saturday the 17th of October ( no time given at this point).

The Coronation of our New Queen will take place Saturday the 24th of Oct followed by a PVP tournament later that day!

A Festival will then be held in the fairgrounds ( Luna) on Sunday the 25th of OCT.

So it looks like our EM's plan to keep us pretty busy this month so try to clear your calenders.

For more information it was recommend we keep an eye on the EM's web site at www.emfainemorgan.com

thanks for reading!
Have a great thanksgiving to all my Canadian Friends!

E

Eyes of Origin

I'm gonna copy some of this and add it to my post! Thank you though for posting it.. cant believe I missed it :( Came at the very end.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sorry Morg I didn't realize you were filling in! Two heads are better than one I guess...I know it probably takes both of us to replace Sara and her wonderful reporting skills!

I think Tomorrow's message from Dawn will be Cryptic and we will have to discern something about next Saturday!

E

Eyes of Origin

No need to apologize :) And yes, it would take at least you, me and maybe even a few more to replace Sara! We're lucky to have her for our shard reporter thats for sure!

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I just want to add something to my post. As some of you know I came over from Catskills over the last year. gradually moving Characters over.

The only Shard I had ever known was Cats and frankly I thought it was a pretty friendly shard. Lots of nice helpful people...etc

Well that was until I came here.....

I showed up early today at the "Meet and greet" and stealthed around. I was the first person there and stood and watched as everyone came in. Most milled around and chatted casually for a moment and then slowly everyone just got into line and formed up into a long procession.

No one asked them to....The EMs were no where to be seen.
No one told people to park their pets outside...or to stop spaming....or to line up like adults. You all just took it upon yourself to act like adults.....and for that I tip my Hat to each and everyone of you.

Origin you continue to impress the hell out of me!

thank you!