• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Big Thanks

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To Vic, Holden and Starcon for holding some houses for me during my absence from UO the last 7 months or so! All three total Class Acts. While I won't have as many accounts or houses going forward all of my important houses are still standing and many in resource, training, and hunting locations are public as always. Thanks again guys for keeping those joints standing. If I can ever return the favor let me know!

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BTW the Hub Tiles are back with tiles to Grizelda the Hag (Quest), Top of Wind Maze, The Tsuki Garden, The A hole and the Ant Pad houses and both linked to each other for easy T Powder farming, Orc Mine Tower is not public yet but will be soon, A tile to Safe Haven (Not My House) and another to the Abyss (Not my House), A tile to IPKU Hub, I need to move the Tile from the wind maze to the hub that goes to the Hub by Brit Moongate :) The rest of the tiles just go to Ocrina and Ameba Islands and my houses there and the Zento Garden House and some are not public for obvious reasons but have a rune you can gate from.

I am only going to be playing 4-6 hours per week but will get a Bag, powder and Misc basic stuff vendor set up at the Hub House. Only so much ya can do in game with limited RL time ;)

Avariel

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So very glad you are returning to the game, some game time is better than no game time.
It really makes me happy to hear good news and know when good things happen in life.
Happy Saint Patty's Day too. :)

Tyrath

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
LOL was playing last night and now have 3 castles in the trinsic swamp on legends. I think I have the storage space to now start rebuilding my chest full of useless crap!