• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A Beautifully Painted Plate...

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
plate.PNG

I recently reacquired this beautiful piece of history. However, for the life of me I cannot remember what it says! Does the EC client let you read things that get kicked to the second line? Is there any way for 2D to read the second line on these older items. I have several old serial number tickets and other deeds where the second line is obscured.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I believe the next word is descend or descending, not sure what is after.

What you might try is copying a character with it to the test center, putting it on a vendor and buying it off. As I recall there is some text that pops up when you put an item on a vendor and when you buy an item with the price you paid. One of those may provide the full name. Good luck and make sure you post here with the answer if you find out for the next person who wants to know.

Tangled Metal

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! Lineman, your link is perfect. I wish we still were able to view descriptions that way.