• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Ninjitsu] A Beautiful Strength

• Thread starter o Kraken o
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I don't think you could have posted a video that has less to do with being a ninja or ultima online in any way.

B

bob da builder

great video......nothing to do with uo..at all..in any way shape or form.

O

o Kraken o

Ah well, I just felt there was a poetic similarity between the ballerina and the ninja:

They both wield great strength and it is essential to them both to conceal this strength.
Yet, even though their strength is concealed it is undeniably there.

C

CroMag1980

When the guy lifts the first chick in the air, she should twist out of his grasp, turn into a wolf and dp shuriken him in the groin. But that didn't happen. I have paused it half way, I expect to see something like this in the second half or will be disappointed (quite a nice vid actually).

T

Tinsil

lol wtf is this i thought this was a going to be a pk ninja video or something??

Lol a ballerina? Post this in the gardening forum.