• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event A Battle Of Despair.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Tamais submitted a new Article:

A Battle Of Despair.

Heading to Britain, I decided to use Umbra's gate. An eerie silence filled the town. The people, ever secretive, hidden away. Shivering, I hurried through the gate.

Arriving at the hall, I found my seat up front. I couldn't shake strange feeling of dread that followed me. I was relived when I saw the Fiery Lady arrive. Though Lady Thalia didn't share my feelings.

Not wanting to think about Umbra, I asked if there had been any word of Broken Earth.

"I have heard tremblings, Tamais, but the Elder One stalks it." The Fiery Lady looked at me strangely. "No, I came about the dark presence...
Read more about this article here...