• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] "_______ of Exceptional Quality" Items (List inside)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With all the talk of IDOCS lately, I figured we'd see if anyone found anything interesting.

I prefer Atlantic, but I may be willing to purchase on another shard.

I'm looking for items I do not have or are upgrades to existing items (200 charges)
I may be interested in other items for the purposes of resale.
Please PM me a list of what you have to sell.

**ONLY** looking for full named items. No "Of exceptional quality"
Items must NOT be enhanced, engraved or made from special material
I'm a bit of a purist when it comes to my collections. (Sorry)

If it is an item I do not have, I will pay 5m for it.
If it is an item that is 200 charges that is an upgrade for an existing item, I will pay 2m.

Thank you!

[Link to previous thread.]

My current collection of "____ of exceptional quality"

Keep in mind, I'm looking for some of the tools below with max charges so if you have one to sell (200 charges), please let me know!

Disclaimer: I may have in fact missed something in my collection as some of it is worked into my decor. Thanks for understanding. This should be almost all of it though.

Furniture/Containers

Armoire (2 types)
Chair (4 types)
Crates (3 types)
Foot Stool
Stool
Table (3 types)
Throne
Wooden Bench
Wooden Box
Wooden Chair
Wooden Chest
Wooden Shelf
Writing Desk

Clothing

Bandana
Body Sash
Bonnet
Boots
Cap
Cloak
Doublet
Fancy Dress
Fancy Shirt
Feathered Hat
Floppy Hat
Full Apron
Half Apron
Jester Hat
Jester Suit
Kilt
Long Pants
Plain Dress
Robe
Sandals
Shirt
Shoes
Skirt
Skullcap
Straw Hat
Surcoat
Tall Straw Hat
Thigh Boots
Tricorne Hat
Tunic
Wide-Brim Hat
Wizard's hat

Armor and Shields

Bronze Shield
Buckler
Chainmail Coif
Chainmail Legs
Chainmail Tunic
Close Helm
Faction Ringmail Legs
Heater Shield
Helmet
Kite Shield (2 types)
Leather Bustier
Leather Cap
Leather Gloves
Leather Gorget
Leather Leggings
Leather Shorts
Leather Skirt
Leather Sleeves
Leather Tunic
Nose Helm
Ringmail Gloves
Ringmail Leggings
Ringmail Sleeves
Ringmail Tunic
Plate Armor (Female)
Platemail Arms
Platemail Gloves
Platemail Gorget
Plate Helm
Platemail Legs
Platemail Tunic (Male)
Studded Armor (female)
Studded Bustier
Studded Gorget
Studded Leggings
Studded Sleeves
Wooden Shield

Weapons

Axe
Bardiche
Bow
Broadsword
Butcher Knife
Crossbow
Cutlass
Dagger
Double Axe
Executioner's Axe
Gnarled Staff
Halberd
Heavy Crossbow
Katana
Kryss
Large Battle Axe
Quarter Staff
Scimitar
Short Spear
Skinning Knife
Spear
Viking Sword
War Axe
War Fork
War Hammer
War Mace

Tools

Draw Knife
Hatchet
Inshave
Jointing Plane
Molding Plane
Mortar and Pestle
Pickaxe
Saw
Scissors
Scorp
Sewing Kit
Shovel
Smith's Hammer
Smoothing Plane
Tool Kit
Tongs

Misc

Candalabra
Cleaver
Dress Form
Easel
Fishing Pole
Fork
Globe
Goblet
Heating Stand
Iron Key
Key Ring
Knife
Lantern
Lap Harp
Lute
Music Stand (2 types)
Pewter Mug
Plate
Runebook
Scales
Spoon
Spyglass
Standing Harp
Tambourine (with tassel)

Last edited:

Elron Pumperknic

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a lantern that shows "Of Exceptional Quality" but does not say what it is. It is Agapite Colored.
And "A Wooden box of Exceptional Quality"
A "Green Half Apron" (not sure if you're interested or? but it's Fire Orange)

If you're interested find Lord Lee on atlantic in Luna.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, those wouldn't be something I'd be interested in. Here is some more info on your items!

The "Of Exceptional Quality" lantern was from a bug that caused all crafted items to read that way for a short period of time. I personally don't collect those, I am only interested in the full named "____ of exceptional quality". I'd value your item at 100k or less, but perhaps there is a collector out there who would be interested in paying more for it and collecting the full ore set.

"A Wooden Box of Exceptional Quality" is an old crafted item, but it is unfortunately one of the most common ones out there (Stool, Bench and Wooden Box). These typically can sell for 75k to 125k. They can be engraved with a wooden engraving tool.

Green clothing is from when barbed leather was introduced. All clothing that was made for a short period of time was labeled with the prefix green. The game mechanics treat the clothing as if it was made out of barbed leather and as such they are dyeable with tokuno dyes and any other dye that can normally be used on barbed leather crafted items. Green items usually sell for around a million, but can go for more or less depending on desirability of the item and crafter's name. I think half aprons are popular because they are visible over robes so maybe bump it up by another million or two.

The above is just my opinion as far as pricing. While I am not interested in the items, I do thank you for taking the time to offer and hope that you find a buyer. *smiles*

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for items I do not have! Paying 5m if I don't have it! Thanks for taking the time to look!​

Last edited:

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have a table and chair. I'll have to show you unless you're sure you have all the types already.

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Ive got 5x small tables, 1x Wooden Box, 3x Runebooks on Atlantic.

Got some other goodies on Catskills/Napa but they got names on em, old suits and weapons.

Lemme know if you are interested can always show. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found a buckler
I double checked and I do not have this one. If it is plain iron (not enhanced), engraved or imbued. You have 5m coming your way! Make sure it is a full titled "_____ of exceptional quality" and not just "Of exceptional quality"'
*is excited* PM me the details!

Ive got 5x small tables, 1x Wooden Box, 3x Runebooks on Atlantic.

Got some other goodies on Catskills/Napa but they got names on em, old suits and weapons.

Lemme know if you are interested can always show. :)
I have all those items in my EQ collection, but thank you so much for checking.

If the crafted named items are made by [exceptional], PM me the details and crafter's names. Even though I primarily collect EQ double exceptional, I may be interested in "made by/sewn" items depending on the crafter's name.

If they are the Exceptional Barbed/Spined.. etc, I appreciate the offer, but I do not collect that type.

Thank you both for taking the time to look and respond!

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I double checked and I do not have this one. If it is plain iron (not enhanced), engraved or imbued. You have 5m coming your way! Make sure it is a full titled "_____ of exceptional quality" and not just "Of exceptional quality"'
*is excited* PM me the details!

I have all those items in my EQ collection, but thank you so much for checking.

If the crafted named items are made by [exceptional], PM me the details and crafter's names. Even though I primarily collect EQ double exceptional, I may be interested in "made by/sewn" items depending on the crafter's name.

If they are the Exceptional Barbed/Spined.. etc, I appreciate the offer, but I do not collect that type.

Thank you both for taking the time to look and respond!

I have these on Catskills, if you are interested. :)

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Those are gorgeous and I do not have a metal shield yet, but unfortunately they have been enhanced with shadow iron. I am only collecting unaltered versions. Beautiful set though!

I'll shoot this link to Nails - I know he is collecting the enhanced versions and he might be interested.
You also might PM The Scandinavian - he loves smithing items! Profile: http://stratics.com/community/members/the-scandinavian.3031/

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heading out of town tomorrow until the 28th. May have internet access sporadically, but if I don't respond until I get home... I'm not ignoring you. Please be patient!

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
What would you offer on this lovely set here?
1x Goblet
2x Knives
2x Forks
1x Spoon
1x Plate

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Zhuge, unfortunately all of those items are in my collection. I would be willing to pay 500k for each for my EQ vendor if you are interested. You can get more than that if you are patience and/or have a good vendor. Between 750k to 1m is what I price them at. Just PM me if interested. Thank you for taking the time to ask!

Quickblade, I don't see a longsword in my collection so that would be 5m for you. I'll send you a PM. Thank you!

Zhuge

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Zhuge, unfortunately all of those items are in my collection. I would be willing to pay 500k for each for my EQ vendor if you are interested. You can get more than that if you are patience and/or have a good vendor. Between 750k to 1m is what I price them at. Just PM me if interested. Thank you for taking the time to ask!
Heh yeah ill keep for now! :D

Pink Sunday Turtle

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
I have 35 tables of exceptional quality located on Pac, let me know if this is something you would be interested in. Iqc me at 677780200 if interested in the lot

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you for the smooth trade, Quickblade! Still buying items I don't have in my collection!

Off the top of my head... these are some I still need... there may be others.

Chainmail Coif, Bascinet, Norse Helm, Metal Shield, Battle Axe, Maul, Hammer pick, Mace
Studded Leather Tunic, Studded Leather Gloves, Short Pants, Female Leather Armor
Drum, Lap Harp, Tambourine without tassel, Froe, Dovetail Saw, Hammer, Nails, Sledge Hammer,

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before you turn items in for points, check if it is something I need please!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Off the top of my head... these are some I still need... there may be others.

Bascinet, Norse Helm, Metal Shield, Battle Axe, Maul, Hammer pick, Mace
Studded Leather Tunic, Studded Leather Gloves, Short Pants, Female Leather Armor
Drum, Lap Harp, Tambourine without tassel, Froe, Dovetail Saw, Hammer, Nails, Sledge Hammer

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Before you turn in EQ for points, please check with me!

I might be willing to pay more than your 5000pts would be worth if you have an uncommon/rare EQ item... even if I already have it. I won't pay my 5m offer if I have it, but I might pay more than 500k if its not a common piece.

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If I'm understanding all the stipulations correctly then I don't think you'll want this, but I don't see tinkers tools on your list so I'll toss this out there:

The other two have 163 and 84 charges. The saw has 141 and the smith's hammer 22. The dagger is an old exceptional as well. These are on Chesapeake.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If I'm understanding all the stipulations correctly then I don't think you'll want this, but I don't see tinkers tools on your list so I'll toss this out there:

The other two have 163 and 84 charges. The saw has 141 and the smith's hammer 22. The dagger is an old exceptional as well. These are on Chesapeake.

Huh.. how did I miss those on my list? Weird. I'll get that fixed!

I will make a offer on the dagger, hammer and saw for 750k each. If someone doesn't offer you more and you'd like to sell those, shoot me a message 465-972-004. The tinker tools I have too many of, but I would suggest not selling them for less than 250k as they are worth turn-in points. If you find any items in the future that are max charges, please contact me. I do pay very well for those if I don't have them at full charges.​

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh!! I just realized the tinker tools are listed as they say "Tool Kit". If yours say something different, please contact me because I would be interested in those!

Elffin

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmmm i have boxes of this stuff, i will check through it see if i have anything you need before i bin it.

Elf.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Someone has said they have a lap harp they are bringing so I may be able to mark that off. *crosses fingers* I'm still buying items I don't have folks!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Until the closing of the rares festival on Pacific.
I will increase the amount I'm paying to 10m each. This offer is only good for EQ items on Pacific or Atlantic and only until the end of Sunday.

Remember the list in the original post are items I have. I'm looking for items that are NOT on the list. Thank you!

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter

I don't think these are enhanced. I have shadow colored pieces of armor with the double exceptional tag that I know for a fact were never enhanced and the stats read exactly the same as what is shown in these pics. My unenhanced shadow colored "Made By" pieces with the double exceptional tag are also labeled the same. exceptional armor.png

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, they are enhanced as per the durability +100%

I wish I could remove the enhancement, but alas there is no way I am aware of. Still a nice collection and hopefully by posting them here others who do collect enhanced items will contact you. At one point, Nails was actually seeking out enhanced EQ armor. You might contact him directly and see if this is something he needs.

Thank you very very much for taking the time to post. If you find any other "_______ of exceptional quality" items please let me know.

Angel of Sonoma

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Thanks for the offer. Unfortunately, they are enhanced as per the durability +100%

I wish I could remove the enhancement, but alas there is no way I am aware of. Still a nice collection and hopefully by posting them here others who do collect enhanced items will contact you. At one point, Nails was actually seeking out enhanced EQ armor. You might contact him directly and see if this is something he needs.

Thank you very very much for taking the time to post. If you find any other "_______ of exceptional quality" items please let me know.

Thanks Assia, but my pieces are not for sale. The point I'm trying to make is that just because it has the 'Durability +100%' tag does not mean anything for the old shadow armor. I challenge you (or anyone) to find an old exceptional piece of shadow armor that doesn't have the 'durability +100%' tag. Every one of my old exceptional shadow armor pieces has that tag and it has never been enhanced. So....all you rares collectors, prove me wrong. :)

Malth

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic:
A Wooden Chest of Exceptional Quality
A Wooden Box of Exceptional Quality
A Crate of Exceptional Quality
A Knife of Exceptional Quality
A Fork of Exceptional Quality

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is old armor either enhanced or prepatch crafted out of shadow ingots. It may not be enhanced, but it isn't pure iron which is the only kind I collect. Pure iron has nothing but very basic resists. If you check out the "shadow" potion of this guide (http://www.uo.com/Material-Bonus) ... you'll see that shadow ingots add 100% durability. You are right, I can't prove it is enhanced vs made out of shadow prepatch and I have zero desire to really argue about it either. Any argument is moot as I don't collect non-iron items and it is is with 100% certainty... not pure iron. *shrugs* My purist desire when it comes to my collection isn't an insult to anyone's items... it just isn't something that I would prefer and I personally value it less than iron. I apologize for misunderstanding your intentions of your previous post and any insult I may have conveyed.

So to clarify for anyone looking to sell an item... I am not looking for any EQ items that are either made or enhanced with a special material.

Last edited:

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On Atlantic:
A Wooden Chest of Exceptional Quality
A Wooden Box of Exceptional Quality
A Crate of Exceptional Quality
A Knife of Exceptional Quality
A Fork of Exceptional Quality
All of those items are listed in my original post and that means I do already own one. Thank you for sharing the list though.

If you'd like an estimate on prices ranges for selling to other collectors, just let me know via PM. I hope someone needing one of those items views this thread.