• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

9th anniversary

W

Wolfways

Is there any way to get the shadow and crystal housing tiles other than buying the 9th anniversary box?
It is impossible to buy from shops, and not even Amazon has any!

W

Wolfways

Nearest one is way down south from me (England).

Guess i don't get it unless it's released in the UOshop :(

D

Deb

Will SA include all the expansions and Anniversary content? Might
be a good question for FOF,

T

Tazar

It has already been said that it will include all of the prior expansion content - but not anniversary stuff (6th character slot, etc.) so I am assuming no on the 9th housing tiles.

W

Wolfways

When you try to use those tiles it says "You must upgrade to the latest expansion pack in order to use these tiles." and gives a link to the UO Online game store.
No mention of the 9th anniversary "expansion".

F

Flora Green

It has already been said that it will include all of the prior expansion content - but not anniversary stuff (6th character slot, etc.) so I am assuming no on the 9th housing tiles.
:wall: