• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

77 assorted square goza mats?

G

Anyone want them?

I've got them courtesy of someone who had trouble deciding what colour he wanted,
but I'm reluctant to trash them if anyone can use them. Here's the colours and quantities:

Patty Pickaxe

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a bunch too, but due my own ability to decide which color I wanted! Would you like mine as well? I have several that are made from the dark red reward cloth and then I have several that are made from plain cloth.

G

Aye each mat be it the teleporter sized or larger 2 tile one hog up sooo much cloth, I too sometimes keep them or give them away or sell them when too many are in me way. . they just hog up so darn much cloth one hates to just toss em all out.

Most goza mats I ever made was when Sire Rumpy wanted his entire keep done up in goza mats..but he was surely sure on the color so np and he bought up all the cloth on Siege too.
His entire keep was done up in all black gozas, and it took us both the entire weekend..me sewing em up and him racing about.. buying the shard out of cloth.
And, sire Rumpy knew full well what color he wanted..and it looked really cool when we were done with his keep. So it worked out for us both.