• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 75 month account-malas house-full statue set rare

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Animal tamer/mage
115 animal lore
115 peacemaking
115 music
110 vet
90 magery
90 magery
85 provo
Can this char actually tame anything? :\ I am going to guess that it has 90 taming, which is pretty bad.

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol yes my bad.. it is 90 taming.. thank you for the bump though..lol

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction will go till sunday night.. at that time i will icq the winning bidder.. please icq me with any questions 488 029 187

S

soulwalkerk

Ok I have to ask, remeber this is a simple account. I offered $50 for this but the guy says he has an offer of $200 for this account. In this day and age who has $200 to throw away on an account that really worth nothing if you think about it?

I have watched over the last few months and each time I ask these guys say the going rate for an account is $200. Wow either there are a lot of suckers out there or some people have lots of money to throw away on nothing or.... these guy sare lying.

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok I have to ask, remeber this is a simple account. I offered $50 for this but the guy says he has an offer of $200 for this account. In this day and age who has $200 to throw away on an account that really worth nothing if you think about it?

I have watched over the last few months and each time I ask these guys say the going rate for an account is $200. Wow either there are a lot of suckers out there or some people have lots of money to throw away on nothing or.... these guy sare lying.
if you really read my response to you, you would of seen that i said that i have a 200 million offer on the west coast traders spot.. ty for sayin my account is worth nothin.. hrmm i guess the 19 full soulstone are worthless.. also the hard to obtain statue collection, is worthless also.. the bidding for this account will end tonight sunday the 2nd of july at 5pm pacific time.. thank you

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The top offer is 100mill on the west coast trade forum. like i knew would happen baron aka garbage backed out like i knew he was just bidding to mess up the bidding process- bidding ends tonight at 5pm pac time

Not It

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still up for sale.. dead beat bidders please do not bid on this account thank you..

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ill bid 100m if you will use a broker, (we will split the cost in gold) or you give account info over first so I can change pw and email.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lolz @ this :D
Well without a broker would you suggest I hand him 100m first?. Only reason I mentioned it in post because I almost had a deal with him before for a very similar account for trade for a castle and he was unwilling to use a broker. If there is a better way out there I would love to hear it. Without a broker one person or the other is putting there sh$t out on the line. But please by all means I would love the mule on this account and will buy it today if there is a broker we both agree on involved.

Bardie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i can guarantee he's honest to buy from...if not i promise to give you my account info and its all yours.

not that your gonna take my word for it...but i aint lying as i got nothing to gain.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bought account. Transaction went smooth thxs again ). And very impressed with statue set.