• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

7 volunteers needed

• Thread starter Ugly Wrinkleflip
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

I am looking for a few GOOD toons.

Here's the skinny. My wife has been playing toontown under her rabbit named Winky. We only have one account right now(waiting for Disney to fix transfers) and she never gets to go to any of the event's cause I HOG the computer. Although I am not sure she would go as she has never done any of the bosses.

What I am trying to do: I am trying to get a small group of 7 Good toons that can take her on her Maiden VP battle. I know the experience will be much more pleasurable with stratics members. You all have been so good to me already.

Now I know that we have ALOT of great toons here on Stratics. I am sure that there will be alot of people that are willing to partake in this minor event. But please remember I only need 7. I have a handful of toons that are going and I am sure they will post here as well.

TOONTOWN RULES!

S

SSniffleslam

Either Barc or Sally could go...just let me know.:thumbsup:

(Also, a little FYI - I've been playing both toons on one PC recently, so if you are talking to sally and she doesn't respond, it's probably just because I'm looking at Barc's window...)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

OOH yeah that is important. I am shooting for Thrusday night around 8PM Eastern time. That way I don't exclude anyone.

Thanks Sally and S&Q. If this day and time is good for you I look forward to your help.

Thanks to Steveo, his Wife, Sandi and Kathy for being the first to just to the challange.

S

SSniffleslam

I'll mark it down..just let me know if anything changes....;)

E

Electroflap

I would love to learn with her.. I have not yet made a stratics VP run.. ( being suspended for the first) but I understand you needing toons that know what they are doing as well.. just let me know if you have any open slots and I would love to tag along and learn how this all works!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

NEW TIME for VP on Thursday.

The time for the VP will be 9PM ish Eastern time. Or right after CEO battles.

S

Steveo

Joe I would love to come. YOu rock thanks for changing the time. I need to get out of my flunky suit and maybe make it to Big Cheese by next year.

princess kitty

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Joe. What district? I'd really like to try and go after the CEO battle --- or earlier if I go sad again. :p

I can probably ditch my first hour of work. I'm responsible like that. LOL!

F

Flippers

I can do it if you need another. Flippers or smusher would attend unless you prefer I get merits in time for Kertruffle.

Also I'd need reminding. If you want I can add you to Yahoo

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

That would be great flippers. I think there will be enough people so far. But A VP never hurt anyone after a CEO.

I will make sure I use my messenger lol. Haven't turned it on in a long time

W

Winky2008

Yeah, Thanks to Joe I am now a charity case. But yo know, without the help of some of the stratics toons I may not have made it as far as I have. Plus since Joe RARELY lets me play, I can't keep up with the "BIG" toons. I sometimes just stay in the playground and fish. I get bored easy too and can't sit in front of the computer very long. It puts me to sleep. So if you are anywhere with me and see me lagging YELL at me and wake me up. I still can't understand how Joe does it without getting bored. Anyway. Looking forward to VPing with ya'll Thursday. Some I know but some I don't. I will have to post a few codes here for those I do not have. On top of that I will be needing some quidance going through some mints here soon. I am trying to build my gags a little bigger and maybe a few more laff's. I am a 65 as of today. Lure-Cane, Sound-elephant, throw wedding cake, water-hydrant, drop-flowers. I hope thats all. Will be working in the meantime to buildup, Am close to a few already.

Opps mixed up my lure with tune

Lure is $10 bill and tune is cane for now.....

S

SSniffleslam

You're not a charity case at all, so don't think that!!! I don't blame you one bit for wanting to make it through your first VP without a hitch and we'll be there to help you - all the way!!!:thumbsup:

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Ok so far it looks like we have a group.

Let's make sure.
I have:

Steveo
Violet Petalhopper
Soup and Quackers (Toon of choice)
Flippers (Toon of choice)
Squeaker
Sandi (Toon of choice)
Lucy

If anyone in this list can not make it Please let me know.

If anyone else wants to make a VP run either I will come back with Ugly Wrinkleflip or se will get her 50 merits and let her go again. I encourage everyone that wants to come to stop into the pit. I am sure a group can be put together.

V

VioletPetalhoper

I dont remember volunteering but I seen my name on the list and I would love to go as I have not done a VP run yet myself. Was planning on going to one of the events and I would have gone last Sunday if it wasnt for the one concern I still have for tonight. Im having connection issues with the game since last weekend. I get booted when teleporting now and than.

Violet Petalhopper

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Actually it was Violet Purple Groovin. But your welcome to come and see if there is enough for a 2nd run

V

VioletPetalhoper

I sort of thought it was a mistake and knew I had to say something, however Im going to wait for one of the events when I know Im not having connection issues with the game. I spoke with my daughter today and the game is still booting us for some crazy reason when we try to teleport. I would hate to start a run and than be booted leaving others with a missing player.

Violet Petalhopper

S

Stubby

Joe, you bet, Fancy will be there with bells on. (I would love to bring Stubbs, but need 6 more factories, ughhh....)

I am not doing the ceo tonite, so if you ffeel like a couple of factory runs let me know. I am going to be working on that until time to vp with you. That goes to anyone who needs merits. Im just going to just keep doing them this untill i get all 5500. (again, ugh...)

c ya tonite!
Sandi

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Thanks to all of the wonderful stratics members who volunteered to help my wife on her first VP battle. I owe you one.

I am sure she will come on here and thank ya'll personally but right now she is still playing TT.

Now ya'll know you have done spoiled her. Ya'll made it look WAY to easy. You could have at least acted like it was just a little hard.

You guys are great. Stratics members are the coolest I met on any gaming web site. EVER!

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I saw 9 there and I knew she was in good hands. Glad to hear it was an easy win!