[Buying] 60K Gem Jewelry, White bells, Spell Channeling , Juka bows

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 20, 2008
Northern California
If you have any of the following items at the prices listed, please contact me via PM or ICQ 465-972-004. I am primarily looking on Atlantic, but might be able to purchase and pick-up on another shard.
Thank you for taking the time to look!

60k Gem Jewelry

This is the old school multi-gem jewelry. I have a complete set of diamonds 60k jewelry.
I am looking for the other stones - 60k count only please. The price below is per item, not per set.

Amber/Citrine - 750k each
Ruby/Tourmaline - 1m each
Amethyst/Emerald/Sapphire - 1.5m each
Star Sapphire - 2m each

White Holiday Bells

I'm paying 2m each. Not looking for anniversary bells, only holidays bells.
The following are the names of the bells I do have. I am looking for ones NOT on the list below:

Adrick, Alai, Bulldoz, Evocare, Fiery Ice, Greyburn, Ignatz, Jalek, Lord Krum, Melantus, Nimrond, Prophet, Sage, Stellerex, Tyrant,Vex

Prepatch Spell Channeling Items/Furniture
I'm paying 2m each. I'm looking for items I do NOT have.
Please no crafter names unless it adds to the rp such as "an evil daemon" or a historical UO name.
Please no - FC or other attributes please - just spell channeling.

This is a list of items that I do have:
Elven Podium, Acid Proof Rope, Standing Harp, Cozy Elven Chair, Elven Reading Chair, Runed Switch

Juka Slayer Bows

Paying 200k each
Must be modified (shadow color) and single slayers. No double slayers or brown bows please.

These are what I think I still need:

Reptilian Death

Last edited:
Reactions: Lord Nabin