• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

51 Deviously Drawn Treasure Maps For Somewhere in Trammel (EUROPA)

F

FlashGordon

Hi all,

I have recently come back to UO and to be honest have no idea how long I'll be staying for since all my old pals have left. My old pals were great treasure hunters and we spent many an hour ripping apart newly unearthed treasure chests.

Due to all of this, i find myself with a sack of 51 Deviously Drawn Treasure Maps For Somewhere in Trammel wanting to find a good home.

I don't require anything for these but would like them to go to a treasure hunter or guild master rather than a vendor trader... hense being in the professions forums rather than the traders.

So... if you are interested, my icq number is 38391950 or please reply to this post describing why you'd like them

Enjoy!

G

what shard my friend....they would be handy for anyone making tattered wall maps

G

<blockquote><hr>

what shard my friend....they would be handy for anyone making tattered wall maps

[/ QUOTE ] 25 pairs and one
all you need after this is 250 plain maps, 125 level 3s and 75 level 4s and you be set. As much fun we have in making wall maps I hate the # of level 1s we are required to do, in the begining it was rough to get ten level 1s mainly because no one had that many level one maps laying around, we kept tossing them away, today we hord them for the wall maps.

G

<blockquote><hr>

25 pairs and one all you need after this is 250 plain maps, 125 level 3s and 75 level 4s and you be set.

[/ QUOTE ]

IF by 25 pairs you mean 50 wall maps...25 in each direction, then:

They would still need 500 lvl 1s...250 lvl 3's,...and 150 lvl 4s.

A singled tattered wall maps requires
10 ...lvl 1s
5 ...lvl 3s
3... lvl 4s
1 ...lv 5s

but then again he could prolly make alot of gold. I use to sell the wall maps for 400-500k and make that again off the chest and spawn loot.
I would loot all the gold...gems...regs and scrolls...and make a killing.
I would throw them all in a uoa vender sell bag...and just walk from mage shop to the tinker shop and be rich..lol

In todays market you would prolly only sell the maps for 250k...with a total profit between 500-700k...still hot bad.

Silverbird

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

in the begining it was rough to get ten level 1s

[/ QUOTE ]

I am not shure about the exact number, but i have something about 80 - 100 lying around. If someone on GL needs them, leave me a message.