• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50% packet loss

M

Maj

Anyone else have same problem when logging on to Origin? Was lagging a bit but this is just crazy >.<

I got an ice snake nppin my heals with the cave exit in front of me..attack of lag demon in classic form.

M

Maj

Maybe...I hope it will be better tomorrow. Was doing fine then all of a sudden just major lag.
I`ve played origin since the shard was opened and never had it so bad as today.
Logged on Sakura and had no problems there so I am confident there was nothing wrong with my connection.

I thought maybe someone was trying to log onto my account because after freezing up I would lose connection, but I was using same account on Sakura so that wasn`t it either.
So I figure it must be the packet loss.

I bet it would feel like playing a new game if I played origin from somewhere in the U.S. ^.^