• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

50% discount earrings!

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to get a nice pair of earrings that gives you 50% discount on vendor fees.

As a vet reward or uostore.

Share ur thoughts here!

James [W^H]

Slightly Crazed
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are referring to the daily vendor fee charged to have a vendor, then NO as a Vet reward.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Uhm.. these already exist. Or rather, did exist. They were sold for cash some years back in at least two varieties (discount % and/or number of days (charges) good for) I still have an exhausted pair somewhere.

belkins

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The pair in game that already exist are called Merchants Earrings and they are a charged pair of earrings that discounts player run vendor costs per day. Deducts one charge per day, there are two versions: The 40 use version grants a 10% discount and the 90 use version grants a 5% discount.

Dot_Warner

Grand Inquisitor
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The pair in game that already exist are called Merchants Earrings and they are a charged pair of earrings that discounts player run vendor costs per day. Deducts one charge per day, there are two versions: The 40 use version grants a 10% discount and the 90 use version grants a 5% discount.
That's them! I couldn't remember their name, nor find any info on them (which is odd). They should be added to the in game store.

Tanivar

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Time to get a nice pair of earrings that gives you 50% discount on vendor fees.

As a vet reward or uostore.

Share ur thoughts here!
Only if they come one max per account with a cap of 100 million total gold in prices then they stop working. Any price over 100 million on a vendor quadruples the vendor fee instead. :D

Lord Gandalf

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Never really bothered using those 5-10% is like nothing... Only 50% starts making sense imop & very fair to have it as a vet reward

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Maybe they could just give us a 19 year vet reward of a vendor with zero charges. Maybe a second vendor for 8 year vet rewards that deduct 50% off the vendor fees.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm not at all interested in paying even more $$ to BS for reduced fees ingame. Nor in wasting a vet pick on it. Just let everything under 500k or so be fee free.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
What are you buying in bulk that is soo expensive to need a 50% Discount??
I agree on making vendor fees free for anything under 500k or even 1m, Although I dont use vendors, so not the best advise here

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Nah, more like a lower percentage for low populated shards. This is a good gold sink, we actually need more of these in game ;)
Said the guy that never had vendors right? lol How about 1 GP for every weapon swing? A kill tax lol

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Said the guy that never had vendors right? lol How about 1 GP for every weapon swing? A kill tax lol
I do have 1 vendor on Atlantic and I pretty much sell everything on him, never really understood people with multiple vendors with billions worth of items... all your doing is paying millions worth of vendors fees daily for nothing. I'd rather add one big item that sells slow with a bunch of smaller items that sell fast, this way it's not eating up your vendor fees and you just re-adjust as time goes by. Everything you sell on a vendor should cost something but I feel that lower populated shards should get a break, most things that sell on Atlantic within a few days can take weeks and even months to sell on most other shards

Lorddog

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no way I ever sell on a vender unless I have a buyer right then. then I put up a vender for a few days to sell that item.
vender fees are brutal unless you sell a lot from your vender.
what is the cutoff day count for anything to cost in vender fees? 45 days?
if any item sits on your vender 45 days you just lost money on it.