• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 5 stam bracelet Clean NO SSI

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers. Only way to do modern 211 suits using prismatics / 5 10 stam studded.
Buyout 400m

icq 442212126 with any questions

5 Stam No ssi.png

Discussion on the current state of 211 stam archer suits:

There are a number of varieties now of viable suits of this category.

These are what i would categorize as a "Godly" suit:
211 stam open bow space suit (using prismatics w/1 ssi jewel or faction mace and shields w/ 2 damage inc jewels) (this is what the bracelet posted enables)
211 stam Survivability mod suit - Exceptionally high mods, PLUS damage eater / hpr
211 stam Extra-mod suit - Viable mods WITH substantial skill increase on jewels, or 100 lrc
*note - i would also include a 220 stam plate suit in this category, but pieces would need such unbelievable high stats to account for lmc loss that we just dont have enough of the loot for these yet. Obviously a huge advantage, because you would rarely drop below 211 stam as a human even when taking damage. I think you would need around 180 mana for this type of suit to be "worth it"

The next level down would be the basic high mana high mana regen suit
(now relatively common)
Suits in this level i would refer to as High End Suits
This suit uses 6 armor pieces with stamina, has very high mana / mr, but no skill increase and no eaters.
I would consider this type of suit "High End" but no longer in the "Godly" category

Considering the rarity of 5 stam no ssi jewels, i think the best option for these suits is 8stam 10 hci woodland piece, 20hci ssi jewel, or 2 human 5 hci reforged / imbued with 4 stam (common) jewel & corgul's sash.

I would also include suits in this category with damage eater / hpr and viable but not extremely high mana / mr

All of these suits can comprised much much easier if key stats like Damage Increase or DCI are compromised, however if your suit lacks key stats, its not exactly a top grade suit to begin with.

All in all, how much time / effort / gold a player decides to put a suit comes down to what he or she is comfortable playing with. Lets not forget that the real game is in playing, not in buying / selling / seeking perfection in all this stuff.

Given the rarity of these clean 5stam no ssi jewels (ive seen a total of 3 since the revamp) and that they allow for a Godly category suit im seeking a substantial amount for this bracelet.

Last edited:

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for hijacking the thread but i dont even pick this stuff up :S
What other mods then 5 stam do ppl desire?

azmodanb

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry for hijacking the thread but i dont even pick this stuff up :S
What other mods then 5 stam do ppl desire?
typically...

ep .. hci .. dci .. damage inc.. ssi

over capped brings higher value

but with this you could customize it to your liking.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Allright i see. Thank you for the respons.
Do ppl want SI 4 as well or jsut SI 5?

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Do ppl want SI 4 as well or jsut SI 5?
Most definitely. At the moment I have a 4 stamina ring which I want to replace with a 5 stamina one. This was I can stop using the corgul sash and swap to the LT sash for the extra intel and MR.

I have 4 parts in my suit with 10 stamina and then 2 parts with 8 stamina so I need +4 on my jewel to make +60 stamina. The sash has +1 so that gives me 211 stamina when potted.

ZidjiN

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Darn. I tossed away a 4 stamina 20 HCI yesterday. Been taking place in my chest for so long.
Thought ppl only needed SSI :(

ANyway sorry for messing up your post OP and thank you other guys for your replies. Free bumbs i guess :)

COJO

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Darn. I tossed away a 4 stamina 20 HCI yesterday. Been taking place in my chest for so long.
Thought ppl only needed SSI :(

ANyway sorry for messing up your post OP and thank you other guys for your replies. Free bumbs i guess :)
Damn man in looking for that!!!! Looking for stam and 20hci jwels

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Edited original post with a little analysis and points of discussion :)

sorry guys, im open to offers, but wont be selling this for something like 50 mil.