• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Pet 4X legend 982 hp Greater Dragon (Sold)

Nostradamus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Taking offers on this GD
Pick up on Pac or Atl

Please make all bids on this post, no icq, no pm

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Since there is already interest, wasn't sure if there would be any this fast, I'm going to end auction Sat Jan 25th 11:00pm PST.
Update on tacts 121.7...trying to get em 100% for buyer.
Good luck

kinerney

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
The subject line makes this look like a 4x. It's not even close. Assuming, it has high strength/intelligence stats, it's probably a 3.0 at best when the very nice skills are included. The resists are very low. It will be hard to keep this one alive with such low resist ratings.

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
4x legend refers to 4 skills legendary, stats are attached file in original post... I put little weight on pet calculators because "to each their own" in what is useful for a player's needs. I've had 2.5s beat up 4.0s in the arena many a times.

SoulKeeper

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree with nostra this is a beautiful dragon regardless the resist I'd like to se someone else find one this well built exspecially for pvp or just to own a 4x legendary dragon very very very rare to find like this.with the hp .... incredible find bud. Oh and tactics are up to 124+ now sooo

Last edited:

Nostradamus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Last day of auction Sat 25th - today.

Remember, it ends at 11:00pm PST sharp, which will be based on my computer's clock.

I will post winner and contact you through PM for pick-up on Atlantic or Pacific.