• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4v4 -- UHOH vs. MvP

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, finally was the day that CoM (MvP) requested a 4v4 at the farms! We jumped on that offer! So the time had begun, the walls were dropped, and the fights began! At first, they almost had the upperhand, but it all changed for the worst once one of their soldiers have fallen. They were all slain in a bloodbath! They had refused to give up, and told us they would switch chars to fight another 4v4, we again accepted this challenge. This time we would play by our rules, instead of their rules in the first challenge. Again, the walls were dropped, and the fight began. Spells were casted in a flash and people went from corner to corner! I was their prime target, but that didnt stop us from demolishing them once again! Again, they were vanquished by the infamous TB (UHOH). See attachments below for pictures, havent figured out how to make them decent sized yet : (.

GOOD FIGHTS MvP, HOPE TO SEE MORE LIKE THIS!!!

Attachments

T

Turles

i was one of our four. it was another easy win for us we are now 4-0 going back to our first fight with foa. maybe someone will be able to kill one of our guys sometime down the line in one of these duels.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eek: was no summons said before or after all the dead pixies ;P least they didn't bring a cu :)

T

Turles

first duel was no summons second was with summons. please ask before u assume.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
first duel was no summons second was with summons. please ask before u assume.
I did ask ... "was" is usually an indication of a forthcoming question lol and cu comment is in regards to the group you fought on i think catskills? that insisted on using a cu :/. Would have liked to see whole vid of that, heh.

R

Raigeki

I did ask ... "was" is usually an indication of a forthcoming question lol and cu comment is in regards to the group you fought on i think catskills? that insisted on using a cu :/. Would have liked to see whole vid of that, heh.
A question mark is typically an indication that a question was just asked.

You should try using them.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A question mark is typically an indication that a question was just asked.

You should try using them.
lol did Turles "assume" I was dissing UHOH or something? I don't understand why either of you are being snippy. congrats on second post btw, Raigeki.

R

Raigeki

lol did Turles "assume" I was dissing UHOH or something? I don't understand why either of you are being snippy. congrats on second post btw, Raigeki.
Thanks. I usually browse without posting. Congrats on your 6000th post while still maintaining horrible communication skills. It must have taken a lot of effort to stay that bad after all that practice.

G.v.P

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks. I usually browse without posting.
lol right, you're a leech that contributes nothing to Stratics, here to defend Turles over something he misinterpreted. you're pretty pathetic, miss.

R

Raigeki

lol right, you're a leech that contributes nothing to Stratics, here to defend Turles over something he misinterpreted. you're pretty pathetic, miss.
You consider the garble that you spew in your posts a contribution?

L

longshanks

Turles has a fanboy
Turles has a fanboy
Turles has a fanboy

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You're pretty dense if you think my posts have anything to do with Turles.
u just came back to uo raigeki, don't randomly post in threads that have nothing to do with you, learn to pvp, then post

C

Clair The Mystic

Oh snap Lord Trammy got involved.
*cries* I thought me and Zelda had the market cornered on being Trammie Royalty. WTF? Demon, GET OFF OF MY CLOUD! ;)

P.S. I can't believe with all the BS that happens on stratics someone is going to try and criticize G.v.P.s communication skills. There are many problems here. He is not one of them.

V

Vortimer

says the person with 10 posts
That is the worst insult I have ever seen. Insulting someone because they have a low post count??? LOL that makes you guys look wetarded.

I don't think you should be telling anyone they are bad pvper cause incase you didn't notice you are one. Jamie owns your face.

Have a good time playing UO till the wee hours of the night and getting you post count up!

chessytheif has soft hands.

Demonous

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jul 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol? a guy that just came back to UO owns me? yeah im sure, he wasnt a pvper when he played anyway he was a tamer, and im guessing you're in bic too defending your buddy vortimer, dont just pretend someone is a good pvper because you are friends with them, do your research