• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4th Year Gift

G

Gifts and we should be happy for what we get…..Somehow I don’t feel that way.

TSO started rewarding players that stuck with the game with special items. These are not gifts but rewards for paying $120 a year and not quitting the game.

The people who are due the 4th year gift have been the bread and butter for this game. They stayed when most quit. They stayed with no updates and with the 4th year gift coming over a year late………someone should of taken care and concern wanting to add an item that would enrich this game as a special reward to those who did not bail on TSO.

Who ever designed the 4th gift should be fired. It is an insult to those of us that have been here for the long run. To take one of the ugliest and most unused items we have and just recolor it in ugly color and call it a done deal is pathetic. It adds nothing to the game. There was a list of 4th year gift ideas and the worse on the list but the easiest to make was picked.

Why TSO can’t figure out that rare items make the Sim world go round I don’t know. What goal is there in hanging around 4 years to get that ugly gold glob of nothing?

For me it is just another kick in the behind from TSO.

V

vapd3317

I'll reserve my comment on it till we know two things;

1. Is it the gift?

2. Does it do anything?

No one knows for sure yet. It may just be a "gee whiz decoration" for purchase. For all we know, this thing could do an instant green, instant repair of all items, prevent free players from entering...errr... um I mean prevent the loss of pets, or any number of things.

Hell, I have a butt ugly dog, but I wouldnt get rid of him for the world. SO, Im gonna wait and see if it is something special before I criticize it.

ooooooo....maybe, just maybe....it opens and inside is a....omg a.....CREAM BEAR SUIT????

G

<blockquote><hr>

I'll reserve my comment on it till we know two things;

1. Is it the gift?

2. Does it do anything?

No one knows for sure yet. It may just be a "gee whiz decoration" for purchase. For all we know, this thing could do an instant green, instant repair of all items, prevent free players from entering...errr... um I mean prevent the loss of pets, or any number of things.

Hell, I have a butt ugly dog, but I wouldnt get rid of him for the world. SO, Im gonna wait and see if it is something special before I criticize it.

ooooooo....maybe, just maybe....it opens and inside is a....omg a.....CREAM BEAR SUIT????

[/ QUOTE ]

If Parizad were here I'd suspect she'd say "No."

G

<font color="blue"> </font> Well ... if this is true... is the rumor about a colored cannon for 5th year is true too?
I also heard that the regifts, we returning sim are to get, are only gonna be given to just 1 of our sims...
What about the newer accounts, when they get to be 1, 2, 3, years old.. are they only going to recieve just 1? if not ~ how fair is this..
The trees were the best thing to come to tso. I do understand ea wanted it to be just for the sim it was given to, but that didnt happen. &lt; then but could be now&gt; And that they are unhappy about the way the trees are being farmed out... but if everyone had 8, farms would not be as important, I dont think. I know if i had 8, i would sit and watch um grow, and eat my lil sim to death with um, in time.. after i filled all my new sims up with my 5 years worth of locks!! woot, be nice!
Heres what i think would also be nice... every other year.. 2 4 6 ect, give us what we had loved most in game.. drools... apples.. a new tree for each sim every 2 years we play... oh how happy would ALL sims be, How many more sims would come back! HECKA LOTS!!!
My lil wish, is to have all my sims to get the gifts, not just 1. So that i can have my own lil tree farm... So that all of us will have our fruit and eat um tooo! NO I wont share!! Dont ask!!
What could the tree farmers charge for thier fruit then.. and yes skill houses would still be needed... lol
Just my two cents...

D

DjMacDaddy01201

It's ugly allright but its a gift I'll sell it to parizad for a hug anyday

G

So, when are we to find out IF this is it... and is the 5th year a colored cannon?

G

Parizad already replied in this thread. This is the 4th year gift, but it is not done. There will be a feature added so you can see a close up of the plaque.

I am fairly certain that the cannons have been confirmed as well. I'll have to do some searching around later to be sure.

H

hollythor

OMG, that is like....digging the bottom of the barrel, that is a gift? so very very sad.