• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] 4th of July Items - Recharging?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Would folks please confirm which of the 4th of July items recharge (that they've personally checked) and what the recharge rate is?

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
All of the 4th of July items I have do recharge. As far as I know, I have items from every shard, except 3 or 4 of the staves from the Japanese shards.

Some recharge very fast - within minutes. I am not certain, but perhaps their recharge rates vary. For example, the Statue of the Stars items recharged within minutes, at first. After being used another time, they each took more than a day.

Has anyone else noticed variations in the recharge time?

BlissMarie

Cook_Oce

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else noticed variations in the recharge time?
yeah. I heard the rate is random.
I also heard staffs from japanese shards recharge 1 per 1hr, meaning 24 charges every day.
It's very slow!!