• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

40 skill trainers (guildmasters)

R

Radix

Hello, anybody knows where can i find guildmaster trainers for these skills? I did not find one to raise to 40, only 30 at much.
Thank u very much, any help will be nice :)

I am looking for 40 training in: discordance, provocation, lockpicking and mapmaking (it's a pity to raise 8 points when you can train)

i think i only need a guildmaster thief and a guildmaster bard, is'n it?

thks!!!

Nyses

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In New Haven, you will find the NPC's that can train you to 40. I believe it is all of the NPCs there that can train to 40 (as long as you have the right NPC for the skill, ei. Bard for Music)

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
A few of the skills in New Haven still train to only 33: I think some of the mage related ones, for sure...

This would be an interesting thing to go catalogue, though. I might do it later...

E

Eslake

Only those skills for which there is a new player quest are trainable to 40.

Also Inscription has a new quest but only trains to 33ish. Resist may be that way as well, but I haven't tried it in quite a while.

Tamais

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
you can buy the bard skills from the bard guild house in Brittian. It is just north east of the library and behind the play house. Cartography you can buy from the map makers and lockpicking you can buy from a tinker.These two don't have to be bought from a guild master. it will usually cost about 300. Bo

B

brundlefly

I recently started a tamer. I didnt find any guildmaster for taming in new haven. There is an animal trainer by the east entrance but he only trains to about 30 taming/30 vet. I looked in all major cities but found only bard guildmasters (in brit). I dont recall them offering training for vet.
After all of that I realized I should have just played the damn game :). If ya cant wait for 29.9 to reach 39.9, hang it up now, cause at 59.9 Im on the egde of tears.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If vet is your concern...get a couple of mongbats tamed, then let them beat on each other, vet away as needed, wprks well with chickens and Gamens too. Also makes for fun to take you "trained" pet around killing stuff lol. Oh and for those fun player run games.

Ori

Saunders

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As far as I recall, this only works if you are guilded. Otherwise take a low level tameable to New Haven and get it to beat up one of the undead there, vetting it as needed. It will raise the skills of the little beast and the undead too.