• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor (40 New Safes Added) 300 Live Auction Safes with Awsome Legendary No-Names (must see!!)

Legendary Rick

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Hello all, I would like to welcome everyone back, or first time to our Awesome Legendary Armor and Weapons Auction Malls. My West Luna Mall Has 249 Live Auctions(w, 40 new safes added on 1st and 2nd floors. Running now, with 1-2 Days left on them all with Reserves starting at 50mil. (all prices negotiable)
-- This is the Main Floor (has new safes added!)

-- Up the Stairs: This is the 2nd Floor (with more jewls safes added and new SICK items added)

Come Check Out this Auction some items end tonight and most by tomorrow morning.
If anything you like and want to BO feel free to Icq Me at any time to reach a fair price, or can
messages my partner #270094603, if Im not answering.

** Don't Forget to use the teleporter to go See Our Weapons at the Back East Bridge Mall
as Well as More Armor and Jewls *** (all the safes are running here as well)

- OUTSIDE EAST EXIT IN LUNA - East Luna Legendary Bridge Mall

Front of Bridge Mall

- Icq Me or Other Owner: Mr.Steven #42254535

++All Our vendors Are Getting New Stock Now, tons of great deals on No names, Wpns and Eater Mage and Dexer8-10stam gear++ Check It Out !! - we even have Bulk PvP Supplies Vendor at End

***Pieces Starting 1m for training suits to 100m/pieces for higher end PvP-PvM suits***