• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

4 to 5 bil gold reward for lost dragon

Stiga

Visitor
A dragon was stolen from an account of a friend of mine. I am posting this in hopes that somewhere out there she still exists. She is a brown dragon 983 HP, 125 Stam, 587 mana, 627 str, 125 dex, 587 int, with resists of 84% physical, 90% fire, 55% cold, 56% poison, 75% energy. Skills of wrestling -123.3 , tactics 108.8, resisting spells -114.9 , magery 123.0 and the standard 100 in eval med and anat. There will be no questions asked simply the return of the dragon is all that is wanted. The reward for finding this lost dragon will be 4 billion gold or 5 billion if someone were to find the dragon before Christmas. I appreciate any and all help in this important matter. ICQ contact 652453377