• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 3x Character Transfers and 1x advance character token

B

BigR428

Hi Everyone,

I have been on and off of UO since the beginning on the Great Lake Shard. Usually play for a few months then take long breaks of 3-4 years so when I came back I have no idea what's going on and I'm playing catch up with the newer items lol. I'm just cleaning out some stuff and trying to replenish my funds so I don't have to spend time farming (have no time for this).

Transfers are SOLD.
Still have a advance character token. Taking offers.

Thank you for your time and happy hunting.

PS don't be afraid to throw me some offers below. I'm not a hardcore player just having fun bringing back fond memories and trying out new stuff. Not looking to become filthy rich. Just looking for a nice buffer to buy some items that catch my eye in my travels. Thanks again.

Mike

Aibal

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Transfer tokens sell in the 18-22 mill range each, depending on current scarcity. Advance character token, I'd say 15ish. The soulstone tokens, if they're for the 5 use frags, can probably bring you 1-1.3 mill per, but personally I'd hang onto those. With as much as you're gone from the game, by the time you come back you might want to try different templates and having them would be quite useful! I understand your need to make gold, but don't screw yourself either.

B

BigR428

Hi,

Aibal appreciate the heads up. I actual have 3 soulstones as well as 1 soulstone token and 5 other soul fragments redeemed. There is a reason I take long breaks due to time restraints and Ultima Online being like crack lol. Hell just bought the 2 newest expansions during the ea sale going on thins weekend lol. Most likely I will keep the soulstone tokens and the advance char token.

Hobo Sapien 15mil a piece sounds good to me. That will keep me from having to farm for decades lol. I just came back not even 4 days ago but I made a promise to fiance to not play on the weekends. If you want to try and meet up real fast today before we go out I think I can talk her into letting me pop on for a few minutes. Just let me know where you would like to me.

Either respond here or through pm's. Thanks again. If you every want to play let me know. So much of the game I haven't even touch lol.

Mike

B

BigR428

Transfers are sold. I actual only ended up having two of them. Hobo Sapien was very courtesy and great guy to meet. Really loves the game and it shows. Highly recommended and look forward to partying up and doing some hunts. Thanks again.

Advance Token still available.

Mike