• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] 30 Splint SC Wep

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Open bid: 1.5b
Buyout: 3b
Auction Ends: N/A
Broker: Nails Warstein

Last edited:

OMG A GIANT ROCK

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I'm so sorry for messing around with my guildy, but this is an auction, and so far 4 people have bid on it. He didn't say he won't take trades, so it still seems to be an auction. The price of a boat, half a boat, wig, or all muffins for 3 hours, is a price he decides, whether it be less than 100 gp or 1.5bil. And you're the only comment here that isn't a bid :(

Last edited:

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I'm so sorry for messing around with my guildy, but this is an auction, and so far 4 people have bid on it. He didn't say he won't take trades, so it still seems to be an auction. The price of a boat, half a boat, wig, or all muffins for 3 hours, is a price he decides, whether it be less than 100 gp or 1.5bil. And you're the only comment here that isn't a bid :(
Exactly

Mithryl Elves

Elves Suck
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If i give you all the muffins I can cast in four hours, a boat and 2 Sheep statues do we have a deal? I know how much you like teh Sheep...