• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 30% Splint Longsword, 10% SSI Ring/Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Check your stratics timer sir, I bid at 3:54 your time. From your posting time.

Førsaken_

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This has to be one of the most stupidest threads I've seen in a while. How the hell do you reset the auction, making some random ass timer in the middle of all this bs, then end it without at least getting in contact with the main people involved?

Just for the record, Kage works nights, he was in this for 2.5 billion gold, you just screwed him out of a chance on this item with all this bs because he's in bed.

If anyone is trolling, I'd say it's MD for thinking he can throw his scripted gold around like he did, then decided to change his mind on how far he bid up, messing this entire auction up.

Good going.

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was actually bidding for Kage.. but you are correct this auction is a cluster ****

Kage

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So who won? I replied to your pm. My last bid was at 2.5 bill and I also said that I would retract my bid if the high bidder backed out but that thread was deleted for some reason even though it didn't violate the roc in any possible way.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
And this is another reason Mith should be banned from Stratics. This is just crazy, I guess I was right when I said the mods on this sub forum are friends with him.

Varrius

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol at podolak costing this guy a minimum of 1.3 billion gold because he believes what mith says..... classic

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@ Varrius: This guy made his own decision to "reset" his auction. My suggestion was to give it some time for people to clean up any false bids they may have made. If you can point out where specifically I cost him 1.3 billion gold that would be great.

I don't see how Mith is involved in this thread. If you have an issue with the moderators on this forum, including me, there are people you can contact. Feel free to do so at your leisure. I have said it before and I will say it again I have no friends on any sides of these arguments. I am not buddy buddy with Multi Dragon and in fact his neck was on the line when it was bid up to 2.8 billion. I even went in to the removed posts to make sure everyone knew he had in fact bid 2.8 billion and not 2.8 million. The other side accuses me of being friends with you so apparently I have a number of benefactors I am not aware of. Apparently these supposed friendships cause me more grief than good!

@everyone: The OP asked me to lock this. From now on bid on only what you want to buy, if it appeares a poster bid just to jack the price up on someone else and I can determine this without reasonable doubt they will be banned from Trader's Hall.

Status
Not open for further replies.