• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] 30% Splint Longsword, 10% SSI Ring/Brace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Accepting offers on the following three items: 30% Splinter + -20 Mage + Sc-1 + 100 Luck + 15% Hci Golden Longsword (enhanced with gold), 10% ssi + 8%lmc Ring, & 10% ssi + 3mr Bracelet. I reserve the right to not auction the item if offers are not to my liking. Please post offers on this thread only. Icq will be listed incase the item converts to auction status (48hrs). If the item is auctioned & sold, payment is due in gold on Great Lakes only. Item will be traded only when payment to me is concluded (no brokering). Thank you.

Shame Loot.JPG

Current Auction Bid: ends 3:55pm Central (less than 25mins remaining).

1. Golden Longsword: 1.2 Billion Gold (2 Billion Gold Buyout) Multi Dwagon (sold)
2. Ring: 61m Smoot (sold)
3. Bracelet: 61m Smoot (sold)

Last edited:

SoulWeaver

King of The Bearded Ladies
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bahaha good job Kage good job ! You tried hes an evil lil monkey!

Last edited:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If the winning bidder doesn't complete this auction they will be banned from Trader's Hall indefinitely. I am giving bidders the chance to retract bids now so the seller can gauge the real value of the item. This luxury may not be offered if a false bid situation occurs in the future. If everyone's bids in this post are legitimate then ignore this message.

Last edited:

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay there has been a message 'cleanup' in which Multi Dwagon needs to re-verify his last bid, it is only showing his 2.8m message which is not valid since the current bid is 2.5 Billion Gold by Kage. If nothing is re-verified in the next 10mins then Kage has the winning bid of 2.5 Billion Gold.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay there has been a message 'cleanup' in which Multi Dwagon needs to re-verify his last bid, it is only showing his 2.8m message which is not valid since the current bid is 2.5 Billion Gold by Kage. If nothing is re-verified in the next 10mins then Kage has the winning bid of 2.5 Billion Gold.
It is your auction and may end when you wish but I recommend giving a little more time for things to adjust accordingly if you want to sell your item.

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Multi's previous bid was for 2 billion. It isn't logical that he would bid a fraction of his previous bid and sees more like M is a miss-type. Also I confirmed that he corrected his M to a B in a post that was removed. I will ask the admins to move it back.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im in the process of transfers that require to be lined up, if the auction is extended on the items i bid on i may not be able to buy these items.
Im assuming IF auction is extended, items 2 and 3 will end since there was no problems in this thread with the bids on those specific items.

Multi Dwagon

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The best way to fix this is to set a buyout price, reset the bids to 1b or so, as it looks like the whole auction went into trollingmode.

Gedgerez Tesherd

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Okay, I have decided to reset the auction for the Longsword as of now the current offer will be set at 1 Billion Gold, with a 2 Billion Gold Buyout, this will last for the next hour ending at 3:55pm Central (1hr 33mins from now).

Status
Not open for further replies.