• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] 30/29 Tally, Best Reforged Sleeves, Sick Brittle Splintering

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Taking offers on the following items.
Items are on Atlantic
Please keep offers in this thread
Reserve on weapons is 10m each.
Macing weapon can alter into 2.75speed garg disc mace (disarm weapon)

Ends: Wednesday April 8th 9pm est

Also adding reserve to sleeves of 50m
1. 30 current bid (50m reserve)
2. 25m current bid (no reserve)
3. 11m current bid (reserve met)
4. 10m current bid (reserve met)

dbl reforge.png

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Cant see the picture :(
can anyone else not see it?

i cant type out the stats for everything, but the tally, #2 is
Minotaur killer 70%
Fletching Exceptional bonus 30%
Orc Mage Protection 39%
Fletching Bonus 29%

Jack

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes but can't make a serious offer coz i didnt get gold this month... So i could only offer well if the auctioner told me he/she could save it a couple of weeks untill i get the gold... could be 3 weeks maybe :/ then yes id be able to bid hard for it.

Thanks you for leting me know and soon response.

Regards

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
20mil #2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
auction has ended, please icq me to pick up your items.

I appreciate the 30mil bid on the sleeves but i will not be accepting this offer.

Last edited:

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Can you do 40 mill?
not sure what im going to do with the sleeves yet. i will have to decline 40. really i expected them to go higher than 50.

Last edited:

Old Vet Back Again

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Hmm, looks like Lt won the mace with his bid matching your minimum reserve but you have still decided to ignore his actions to meet and exchange goods. Seems a bit odd does it not? You held an auction, have a winning person and then completely ignore them?

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hmm, looks like Lt won the mace with his bid matching your minimum reserve but you have still decided to ignore his actions to meet and exchange goods. Seems a bit odd does it not? You held an auction, have a winning person and then completely ignore them?
never got an icq from him, as i directed after the auction ended. i didnt check this thread since thursday. other winners have icqed me no problems.